Groups
    EXPIRED

leeutalkin2me - Travel Request

This post is particularly for leeutalkin2me

I was hoping you may be able to help me with the following travel requirements:

Departing London on 28th July, fly to Hong Kong for one night stay,
    Fly from Hong Kong to Melbourne for 3 nights
    Fly from Melbourne to Cannes for 6 nights
    Fly from Cannes to Adelaide for 5 nights
    Fly from Adelaide to Hong Kong for two nights
    Fly from Hong Kong back to London around 16th August

Prices should be for three adults and two children. If possible please provide hotel details based on two rooms (1 double and 1 triple) as well

Im not sure if this will be too complicated or not, but if you could have a look thatd be great.

Thanks in advance

3 Comments

Hello withey,

Your right this requires a bit of thinking and possibly reorganisation.
    I presume Cannes meant Cairns & Not France otherwise thats a mighty detour for 6days

Some Cities in Australia dont have direct flight between themselves, well some do, but with you wanting to Travel to other Countries -a round the world ticket is a good idea as you get some Internal flights included & allows multiple countries.

Another option is to Book a Multi Trip ticket london-hong kong-sydney
    (Also note you have to fly out of Sydney to go to Hong Kong) & then book some Internal flights on the budget airlines.
    It is a hectic travelling trip for 2 & a half weeks. I did a similar trip for 5weeks.
    Its nice to have a complex scenario to start off with

Staying in Hong Kong for one night could be tricky, if your flight arrives in the evening & your next flight is midday the follow day, you would not see any of Hong Kong. Instead of visiting Hong Kong twice, why not think about Singapore for one stop, an equally pleasant City.

Without looking into Accommodation to consider.

I do have an excellent choice for Cairns to take a look at for now - The Lakes Resort - thelakescairns.com.au

My Review on this accommodation will follow shortly
    If you make changes to your Itinerary let me know.

Once I have more concrete advice to give I will post a reply.

Lee

Hi, I'm going to La Rochelle in September, I think we'll want a 4 person Gite for about 5 nights. Any ideas?

Ta

what is a 4person gite?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions