Groups

Left 4 Dead 2 is disappointing.

The graphics are worse then the first one, i liked the first one better.

and the story line in single player mode is shiat.

what are your views on it?

13 Comments

Agreed gave up on it a looooooong time ago

Original Poster

TomBoyNI

Agreed gave up on it a looooooong time ago

i would get rid of it but my sister who is 21 is fully ADDICTED to this game X)

It isn't meant ot be a single player game and the graphics aren't worse than the first one... but I agree that it is quite over-rated.

Original Poster

autolesbona

It isn't meant ot be a single player game and the graphics aren't worse … It isn't meant ot be a single player game and the graphics aren't worse than the first one... but I agree that it is quite over-rated.

well i think it just doesn't give you much enjoyment in playing then the first one

farhadmaster

i would get rid of it but my sister who is 21 is fully ADDICTED to this … i would get rid of it but my sister who is 21 is fully ADDICTED to this game X)

link?

Original Poster

Charlie Scene

link?

link to what lol

Try reading it again......... specifically the bit in bold

farhadmaster

link to what lol

pics will do

Original Poster

Charlie Scene

pics will do

[img]t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbiNz78yjOpn3G9_5gjI-hafWLCRtQKNrAeIll0Esyt_cO3vG0[/img]

farhadmaster

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbiNz78yjOpn3G9_5gjI-hafWLCRtQKNrAeIll0Esyt_cO3vG0[/img]

X)

Oh you got it then, sorry to hear your not impressed.... hope you realise I had to cycle there and back in the rain to get you this

Original Poster

5minsalone

Oh you got it then, sorry to hear your not impressed.... hope you realise … Oh you got it then, sorry to hear your not impressed.... hope you realise I had to cycle there and back in the rain to get you this

sorry... my sister likes it though

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1221/thisthreadsuckszoidberg.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is45
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions