Left 4 Dead - Best Co-op game EVER !

33 replies
Found 28th Jan 2009
This game is just soooooo good , takes a few games to realise its greatness and its far better with your mates instead of strangers but everyone must own this game !!!!!!!!!!!!! (!)

33 Comments

agreed tis coolio

Yeah it's pretty good do you have it on PC or 360? PC is better at the moment as a lot of glitches and exploits have been fixed.

Original Poster

360 for me, Ive only used one glitch so far but its pretty funny, where the minigun fires you up onto the wing of the plane and none of the zombies can touch you.

Banned

I am struggling to get into this game...loved the demo but just cant get into it, I'm on the 360 also

iNSOMANiAC;4209277

360 for me, Ive only used one glitch so far but its pretty funny, where … 360 for me, Ive only used one glitch so far but its pretty funny, where the minigun fires you up onto the wing of the plane and none of the zombies can touch you.

Wait till people start moving things as the infected to block doors that's a pain in the ass.

Once you have played the campaigns (movies) from start to finish, a few times and understand the map layout it becomes mucho fun, also don't take it as a serious game and just go for it!!!

zombie chaos

I played that Resident Evil 5 demo last night very disappointing.

Banned

Alfonse;4209341

Once you have played the campaigns (movies) from start to finish, a few … Once you have played the campaigns (movies) from start to finish, a few times and understand the map layout it becomes mucho fun, also don't take it as a serious game and just go for it!!!zombie chaos I played that Resident Evil 5 demo last night very disappointing.

Yeah I wasnt impressed with that...ws never a resident evil fan like, but thoght I'd give it a shot...loved the graphics but thought the movement was poor and just seemed a little over complicated controls when tbh they should be really simple as its not that complicated...takes way too long to turn to aim for a start

ODB_69;4209360

Yeah I wasnt impressed with that...ws never a resident evil fan like, but … Yeah I wasnt impressed with that...ws never a resident evil fan like, but thoght I'd give it a shot...loved the graphics but thought the movement was poor and just seemed a little over complicated controls when tbh they should be really simple as its not that complicated...takes way too long to turn to aim for a start

exactly too slow to turn and aim, also having to press 2 buttons to reload WTF!!

Banned

Alfonse;4209389

exactly too slow to turn and aim, also having to press 2 buttons to … exactly too slow to turn and aim, also having to press 2 buttons to reload WTF!!

yeah exactly what I mean about overcomplicated...1 button is all it needs...plus picking up ammo then reloading takes an age, by then they are on top of you, took me ages to work out where the change weapon button was too because the euip selection takes way too long too. AI's a bit pants too...the woman just kept running in front of my gun...DIRECTLY in front of it, was ridiculous. Visualy looks great though I just hope they tweak it before it comes out and I might actually get it myself then

this is still coming out on the ps3 isnt it, does anyone know the release date?

my young un wants this for birthday whats the cheapest price on it please

King of Thieves;4209461

this is still coming out on the ps3 isnt it, does anyone know the release … this is still coming out on the ps3 isnt it, does anyone know the release date?

Is that true?

Any 1 got in on PC? Add me on steam friends we'll have a game demolisher99 awesome game but kinda bored now needs new maps

Abvance;4209563

Is that true?

yeh coming out on ps3 i think its march iirc

Abvance;4209563

Is that true?

lol, no i made it up to look cool.

demolisher;4209568

yeh coming out on ps3 i think its march iirc

King of Thieves;4209573

lol, no i made it up to look cool.Thanks :thumbsup:

Doug Lombardi is the man...sorry

]http//ww…ps3

so it could be maybe dunno

that statement is nearly a year old, u can pre-order a copy at play, hmv, game :thumbsup:

Alfonse;4209615

Doug Lombardi is the … Doug Lombardi is the man...sorry]http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/left-4-dead-not-for-ps3so it could be maybe dunno

looooooooooooool, that source is nearly a year old.
Google it. You'll see mixed views, but the latest seem to say that the game is coming on PS3 :thumbsup:

demolisher;4209647

that statement is nearly a year old, u can pre-order a copy at play, hmv, … that statement is nearly a year old, u can pre-order a copy at play, hmv, game :thumbsup:

it is a year old aye, rumours are sketchy at best hopefully it will, but pre-orders on retail outlets can sometimes be best guess

But that is the only official source other than rumour its not a definite obviously

if you can find definitive proof coolio

Whats the online features for this game?

Do you just play thorugh the campain but with mates?

Banned

vengod;4209685

Whats the online features for this game?Do you just play thorugh the … Whats the online features for this game?Do you just play thorugh the campain but with mates?

nah you can also play humans vs zombies

vengod;4209685

Whats the online features for this game?Do you just play thorugh the … Whats the online features for this game?Do you just play thorugh the campain but with mates?

tbh its only online, the single player is the same as playing counterstrike with bots

this is 2 days old, okay guys,....lol

]http//ww…tml

I had no idea it's coming on PS3, that's awesome.

Abvance;4209790

I had no idea it's coming on PS3, that's awesome.

well there's interest

:thumbsup:

Alfonse;4209757

this is 2 days old, okay … this is 2 days old, okay guys,....lol]http://www.totalvideogames.com/Left-4-Dead/news/EA-Interested-In-Left-4-Dead-For-PS3-13244.html

Thanks for that

Original Poster

Yes, ps3 owneers can no doubt look forward to a poor mans conversion without the DLC if orange box and every other game is anything to go by (PS I own a PS3 , not a fanboy just stating fact)

Original Poster

ODB_69;4209289

I am struggling to get into this game...loved the demo but just cant get … I am struggling to get into this game...loved the demo but just cant get into it, I'm on the 360 also

Well if your not playing it with mates its nowhere near as good, there only three of us at the moment so you can join us if you want to blast some witches in the face shotgun style.

What's your GT insom? Wouldn't mind playing

Banned

Abvance;4210684

What's your GT insom? Wouldn't mind playing

+1

someone needs to teach me so I can rock this

Gamertag: ODirtyB 69

Ive got this for the 360. Tis a great game but is getting abit stale..... IT NEEds updates, new maps etc.... why it hasnt been released yet is beyond me, there are literally only 4 maps on vs. and a few weapons.

There should be more maps, zombies, guns etc... or something to keep it interesting

Ive been playing the zombie mod on call of duty 4 and with night vision its scarey as hell lol only annoying thing is the kids sometimes on voice chat dont shut up lol but you can turn it off in the options thankfully...or mute em

If you like co-op then give SWAT4 and SWAT3 a go, more tactical than this and has better voice commands.

Not dissing, L4D, I'm addicted to it myself, just suggesting another good co-op game series.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.713
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710977
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769284
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216631

See more discussions