Groups
    EXPIRED

Left 4 Dead cheapest preorder

So, I will be buying Left 4 Dead, and wanted to make use of the 10% preorder discount on Steam.
    Thought putting the purchase off by a week or two from when the preorder appeared would not make a difference, well I was wrong: x-rates.com/d/U…tml

Now, the price on steam is over £27. I could preorder from Play.com, Amazon or just about any online store for £26.99, not too bad, but still pricey.
    Anyone found it cheaper? Cheers!

4 Comments

now 19.97 on amazon

Original Poster

Cheers for that!
    I ordered it off of softuk for about £21, then canceled the order and went with Amazon a few days back when the price dropped.
    Played the demo on a friend's steam account and it it seriously awesome. And I don't get excited about games much these days.

CannedChaos;3447825

Cheers for that!I ordered it off of softuk for about £21, then canceled … Cheers for that!I ordered it off of softuk for about £21, then canceled the order and went with Amazon a few days back when the price dropped. Played the demo on a friend's steam account and it it seriously awesome. And I don't get excited about games much these days.

100% agree, most games to me a flash in the pan, this is superb
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions