Found 21st Apr 2009
The Left 4 Dead DLC should now be released *Can't check at work*
Just for the few that don't know it's a free download

10 Comments

Sweeeeet

Awesome! I'll have a look now and let you know!

It's a free download! Always good!

"The Left 4 Dead survival pack Introduces a new mulitplayer game entitles "Survival" plus two complete campaigns for versus mode."

Link? I don't see any mention of it on steam or L4D's update news.

Just had ago. Survival is solid, you need to make sure you have a good team or you want get past 3 mins. We had 2 tanks come at once as well which was a ball ache.

Also theyve changed a couple of things. For example when you get boomed on now you cant spam mele; you mele then it charges for about a sec before you can do it again. A good idea considerin it was annoying when you boomed on someone, they then just hid in a corner and mele'd

pc update isnt out yet:( even tho it was said to be released same time as xbox

I think PC was meant to be 3 hours later, I'm waiting too. If it comes out soon I'll be playing it, feel free to add me on Steam for a game JustExtreme.

Chidda;4989422

Also theyve changed a couple of things. For example when you get boomed … Also theyve changed a couple of things. For example when you get boomed on now you cant spam mele; you mele then it charges for about a sec before you can do it again. A good idea considerin it was annoying when you boomed on someone, they then just hid in a corner and mele'd

It's nothing to do with being boomed, meleeing builts up fatige and the more you melee the longer the time between swings gets until you have a break. It was in a small update a while ago on the PC, I guess the xbox survival pack is an update rollup as well.

Personally I prefered it the other way, since it's done sod all to prevent group corner camping and is just annoying, especially if you're using the auto-shottie with it's long reload.

Still no PC update, look like it's got stuck in a patch of valve time.

Am I the only person disappointed by survival mode?

It's out for PC
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions