Groups

Left 4 Dead for Xbox 360 is it any good??

I have just bought an xbox 360 so im a xbox newbie:) and i was wondering which games to get, is this game any good or should i buy something else I was also thinking of getting gears of war 2.

What do u guys think what are some good games for xbox.

6 Comments

search metacritic

Both of those 2 you have said are great. I suggest mass effect aswell if your into rpg games,

Fable 2
    Bioshock

Depends what sort of games your into

Original Poster

winifer;7832853

Both of those 2 you have said are great. I suggest mass effect aswell if … Both of those 2 you have said are great. I suggest mass effect aswell if your into rpg games,Fable 2BioshockDepends what sort of games your into

I have bioshock 2 it came free with my xbox

Left 4 Dead is good but quite short. The Call of Duty games are good, Batman Arkham Asylum and Forza 3 are also worth a look.

COD, Fable & Batman Arkham.

l4d/l4d2 is crap unless you get a decent bunch of guys to play it with then it is great.

gears of war 2 is just excellent.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767418
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?67
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180

See more discussions