Groups

Left Over Cinema Tokens - available to good home

Hi Guys,

I took advantage of the recent cinema vouchers offer from Mars chocolate. You collected 8 tear offs and traded them for 2 cinema tickets.

I actually have two of these tear offs (you need left over. If anyone needs one, or two to complete their collection - I'll happily pass them on.

Leave a comment if you'd like one or both - they are no use unless you have a total of eight...

Person who wants them will get them via sending me a stamped, addressed envelope.

Cheers,

Andy

2 Comments

havent they stopped selling thepackets with the deal on now? I tried to find some the other day and could only find regular packets?

Original Poster

aaron14danni;4988513

havent they stopped selling thepackets with the deal on now? I tried to … havent they stopped selling thepackets with the deal on now? I tried to find some the other day and could only find regular packets?

Yeah, they've stopped pushing them now, which is why I thought these might be useful to someone if they were missing 1 or 2. You can still find these, but it's older stock in shops that don't sell as much stock (small newsagents in low traffic areas .etc).

Vouchers run until the end of May.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047104
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927353
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1621
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861341

See more discussions