Groups

Left the wrong feedback!

Recently sold something, and unfortunately, while the body text was correct on my feedback, I must have clicked negative instead of positive. Who do I contact to get this sorted? I've sent a message to admin mid-afternoon, are those read? :?

17 Comments

Original Poster

Bump!

Only Admin can change it. You will need to pm him with the details and he can change it for you. :thumbsup:

He'll get round to it eventually i should think.

someone left me wrong feedback once. just pm admin he sorted mine out.

ohh man just checked my feedback it seems like the fake negative feedback is back again. now i have 10 positive and 2 negative!

Original Poster

:-( I'm sure admin will read it soon, I just don't wanna tarnish pedders record. He was a textbook buyer tbh.

Original Poster

Bump!

Use ]THIS to contact admin or a mod, and they'll get it changed for you :thumbsup:

Banned

stanglish

Recently sold something, and unfortunately, while the body text was … Recently sold something, and unfortunately, while the body text was correct on my feedback, I must have clicked negative instead of positive. Who do I contact to get this sorted? I've sent a message to admin mid-afternoon, are those read? :?

snap same happened to me asked admin 3 times but no reply i thought it was like ebay where the left was positive but its negative

Original Poster

simplygifted

Use ]THIS to contact admin or a mod, and they'll get it changed for you … Use ]THIS to contact admin or a mod, and they'll get it changed for you :thumbsup:

Cheers, I'll try this!

Banned

stanglish

Cheers, I'll try this!

i wouldnt count on it i have waited days to remove feedback i wrongly left

Original Poster

Come on mods, this is a brilliant site, and I know you must pay attention to these posts. I made a mistake, and I need to know how to rectify it for another users sake. Please help!

Original Poster

Bump! Not giving up on this

Might be better in the comments and suggestions section!

Banned

stanglish

Bump! Not giving up on this

admin is working on it but hes too busy at the moment but i did open a post called ADMIN where he finaly came and explained he is really busy

Original Poster

Okay, just keen to resolve it, not just for my sake.

Original Poster

Any news on this?

Original Poster

Bump. Joy?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24
      2. Which Kodi Add-ons?1314
      3. Just an thought regarding Paypal87
      4. Sweet Sunday code please22