Legal advice

Found 23rd Aug 2017
Basically I have been messed around by a Solicitor and they've admitted their fault so I need to know who I can turn to for action to be taken against them besides the Ombudsman thanks in adv
Community Updates
Go to your local Citizens Advice Bureau, they will give you plenty of advice.
Ombudsman tend to be the best route. They don't always have enough power, the NHS, being an example where I have had poor experience with the ombudsman. The ombudsman in the finance industry on the other hand are very powerful from my limited experience. Also the energy ombudsman are quite powerful.

Have you contacted the ombudsman?
Try Solicitors regulation authority. Normally you can't go to the ombudsmen until you have followed the normal channels of complaint

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants