Groups

Legal ways to cheer up frustrated smelly student/protesting/journalist types

Was having this discussion last night with a few friends....obviously drugs are illegal so they are out....any ways to stop them getting so angry and thinking they know it all?

42 Comments

subcribed

a standard kick in

and a handshake afterwards

I think electric shock therapy is still legal.....and Lobotomies ....... :? pretty sure either of those would work...

Edit : now I'm no qualified professional but if its students we're talking about here then I'm more than happy to use those treatments on them and learn

A bar of soap and some herbal tea helps

Banned

ooh yes subscribed ..

i must not post smut
    i must not post smut
    i must not post smut
    i must not post smut
    i must not post smut

free alcohol?

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;6545557

i must not post smuti must not post smuti must not post smuti must not … i must not post smuti must not post smuti must not post smuti must not post smuti must not post smut

post it!!

this is a normal person thread

skusey;6545536

subcribed

lol :giggle:

Well am mrs clean so can only suggest legal things lol - av never even tried a joint in my life !!!

Well there must be many things to do - cinema, ten pin bowling - a bunch of us yesterday went to the local Laser Planet - and we all had a brilliant time and all age groups there!

Original Poster

skusey;6545554

A bar of soap and some herbal tea helps

or a wash in general:)

Banned

how about a litre of white lightening ?

boothy;6545565

post it!!this is a normal person thread

oooh now that shut me up :oops:

Original Poster

bossyboots;6545567

lol :giggle:Well am mrs clean so can only suggest legal things lol - av … lol :giggle:Well am mrs clean so can only suggest legal things lol - av never even tried a joint in my life !!! Well there must be many things to do - cinema, ten pin bowling - a bunch of us yesterday went to the local Laser Planet - and we all had a brilliant time and all age groups there!

we only recommend legal things and woooshhhhhh

Banned

bossyboots;6545567

lol :giggle:Well am mrs clean so can only suggest legal things lol - av … lol :giggle:Well am mrs clean so can only suggest legal things lol - av never even tried a joint in my life !!! Well there must be many things to do - cinema, ten pin bowling - a bunch of us yesterday went to the local Laser Planet - and we all had a brilliant time and all age groups there!

parody reply :thumbsup:

Put a can of baked beans in a room, leave and lock the door.

Let them fight till the death :viking:

bossyboots;6545567

Legal things = Healthier living.
    Off for a pint and a ciggy now but I agree with you:)

boothy;6545576

sorry but....woooooshhhhhhh

sorry, will try typing slower in future

An amazing bubble bath - especially on a cold day! that always works for me! it's a bonus if you have someone else in your bubble bath ;-)
    i loooove it :-D

I like this thread, not a mention of the D word, full of happy posters with clear minds.
    Thread of the week

Banned

cooking with lentils

skusey;6545613

I like this thread, not a mention of the D word, full of happy posters … I like this thread, not a mention of the D word, full of happy posters with clear minds.Thread of the week

ermm D? :oops:

Banned

hdizzle;6545612

An amazing bubble bath - especially on a cold day! that always works for … An amazing bubble bath - especially on a cold day! that always works for me! it's a bonus if you have someone else in your bubble bath ;-)i loooove it :-D

Nice - especially with a bath bomb from Lush.

Or maybe a day on the sofa snuggled up in a quilt with some peanut M&Ms and some old films. Again, better with someone else:thumbsup:

A nice day trip out to jobcentre plus:thumbsup:

Banned

transit;6545636

Students don't qualify for any of those benefits:thumbsup:

I suppose one could try some of those 'legal' highs you can get, before they're made illegal.:thinking:

transit;6545636

How about a nice trip to the Ghoulags....thats where I'd send them....along with a right good kick in the ghoulags too.... :-D

hdizzle;6545620

ermm D? :oops:

rugs:thumbsup:

dog_cop;6545574

how about a litre of white lightening ?

Lol :w00t:

But that is for making 12 year olds happier :p.

Students need tesco value vodka. :thumbsup:

Banned

Plenty of alcohol and a loan of their Dad's car.

Certain to end the boredom.

HTH

Original Poster

snowflake;6545766

Ask Micoo :w00t:Boothy can we see another pic of you, been a while since … Ask Micoo :w00t:Boothy can we see another pic of you, been a while since I've had a fix lol ;-)

sorry,too many weirdo's on here at the moment for me to put further pics up

not you of course.....

snowflake;6545766

Ask Micoo :w00t: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/500083/oh-dearBoothy can … Ask Micoo :w00t: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/500083/oh-dearBoothy can we see another pic of you, been a while since I've had a fix lol ;-)

:thumbsup:

Banned

bitseylango;6545811

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

ive been busy all today but is this a thread about FilthAndFurry? if so well done brah, you getting alot of hype around here! your prob the the 4th ranked member on this site now.

congrats.

FilthAndFurry;6545823

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

:?

black gerbil1;6545841

ive been busy all today but is this a thread about FilthAndFurry? if so … ive been busy all today but is this a thread about FilthAndFurry? if so well done brah, you getting alot of hype around here! your prob the the 4th ranked member on this site now. congrats.

1; Guv
    2; me
    3; all the other members
    4; F&F.

Well done:)

Original Poster

snowflake;6545809

I'll empty my pm box :-D

bitseylango;6545811

not today ladies

FilthAndFurry;6545823

:oops::oops::oops:

get off the drugs,start going outside,join a gym and you will get healthy

you may even get to kiss a girl or boy one day

charity work...........volunteers are desperately needed and it's very rewarding (plus looks good on a CV)

Original Poster

choc1969;6545946

charity work...........volunteers are desperately needed and it's very … charity work...........volunteers are desperately needed and it's very rewarding (plus looks good on a CV)

good idea.....an charity helping people come off drugs or suchlike would b ideal,then they can see the dangers:thumbsup:

Banned

bitseylango;6545850

:?

Hot flush:oops::oops::oops:

FilthAndFurry;6545998

Hot flush:oops::oops::oops:

you or me? :oops:

skusey;6545905

1; Guv2; me3; all the other members4; F&F.Well done:)

**cough, cough**

Oh , on topic - make them do more exams.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2344
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927366
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions