Groups

Legends of Wrestlemania Xbox 360

Is anyone getting this game? Does it look any good? I have googled but need more info. Cheers

61 Comments

the demo was spacky, pressing the button shown on screen at the right time, kids game

Original Poster

lol not worth my hard earned cash then?

i think the game looks good,its ment to play more like a arcade game,check the vids

strobez1977;4661236

i think the game looks good,its ment to play more like a arcade … i think the game looks good,its ment to play more like a arcade game,check the vids

would it not be better to DL the demo?

:?

Banned

If Ya Smellllllllll La La La La.... What The Rock....is....cooooookinnnnn!!

Banned

And Thats The Bottom Line...cuz Stone Cold Said So!

Banned

I Think Im Cute... I Know Im Sexy...i Got The Looks....

DangerGod;4661313

I Think Im Cute... I Know Im Sexy...i Got The Looks....

taxi for one:p

Banned

stratomaster;4661323

taxi for one:p

lol i was getting carried away

Agree with alfonse and strobez. Played the demo on LIVE and not very 'fluid' button prompts seem to spoil it a bit. Good graphics mind.

£27.99 ]http//ww…-21 Miht be worth waiting for £20 less mark.

Alfonse;4661255

would it not be better to DL the demo?:?

demo doesnt do this game justice,excellent game if you like wrestling or even fighting games,realy for fans!

think i will order it from shopto.com as i always get my games early from them,whats amazon delivery like?they ever early?

strobez1977;4661345

demo doesnt do this game justice,excellent game if you like wrestling or … demo doesnt do this game justice,excellent game if you like wrestling or even fighting games,realy for fans!

ok fair enough, strange way to show off a game though.

Original Poster

Mixed thoughts then. May just wait till it drops below £20 thanks all. Its all about Bret Hart btw

I am getting this game! Sad but true, I have a poster with all the characters from it on my wall :oops:

If you like wrestling games then this is for you, the nostalgia is what I am getting it for, cannot wait to play as characters from my youth, also when playing the demo it has old highlights so watching back will be good.

I want to play as The British Bulldog (also have his poster on my wall!)

GET THIS GAME!

jonny2k1;4661477

I am getting this game! Sad but true, I have a poster with all the … I am getting this game! Sad but true, I have a poster with all the characters from it on my wall :oops:If you like wrestling games then this is for you, the nostalgia is what I am getting it for, cannot wait to play as characters from my youth, also when playing the demo it has old highlights so watching back will be good.I want to play as The British Bulldog (also have his poster on my wall!)GET THIS GAME!

good stuff m8,i cant wait to be my old favs,the old undertaker and jake the snake!!!

Original Poster

Ah may have to pre order now. Wish I never started the thread now. Will want to play as Ultimate Warrior quality is macho man in it????

Banned

ateague619;4661529

Ah may have to pre order now. Wish I never started the thread now. Will … Ah may have to pre order now. Wish I never started the thread now. Will want to play as Ultimate Warrior quality is macho man in it????

1. Andre the Giant
    2. Arn Anderson
    3. Bam Bam Bigelow
    4. Big Boss Man
    5. Big John Studd
    6. Bobby Heenan
    7. Bret Hart
    8. British Bulldog
    9. Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake
    10. Dusty Rhodes
    11. Greg “The Hammer” Valentine
    12. “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan
    13. Honky Tonk Man
    14. Hulk Hogan
    15. Hunter Hearst Helmsley
    16. Jake “The Snake” Roberts
    17. Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart
    18. Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka
    19. Jimmy Hart
    20. Junkyard Dog
    21. Kamala
    22. King Kong Bundy
    23. Koko B. Ware
    24. Michael Hayes
    25. “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase
    26. Mr. Fuji
    27. Mr. Perfect
    28. Nikolai Volkoff
    29. Paul Bearer
    30. “Ravishing” Rick Rude
    31. Ric Flair
    32. Road Warrior Animal
    33. Road Warrior Hawk
    34. “Rowdy” Roddy Piper
    35. Sgt. Slaughter
    36. Shawn Michaels
    37. “Stone Cold” Steve Austin
    38. The Iron Sheik
    39. The Rock
    40. Ultimate Warrior
    41. Undertaker
    42. Yokozuna

Not sure about macho man, warrior is def in it!

There are some unlockable wrestlers or so ive read (i swear tho that I saw a pic of mankind in this) or was i dreamin?

Anyway, GET IT! Gonna be wkd, even if the controls take some gettin used to, I am 25 and want to re-live the wrestling from when I was growing up. LOL.

Original Poster

Some quality wrestlers on there. Few I would have chucked in tho.

I am 23 and want to reliove it too. Sad isnt it, but you cant beat the wrestlers from yesteryear.

Defo not! My faves were Bulldog and Mankind!!!

Banned

jonny2k1;4661576

Defo not! My faves were Bulldog and Mankind!!!

mankind is still going over at TNA

Original Poster

He should give it up really

Mankind @ hell in a cell!!!!!

Original Poster

Anyone seen any reviews yet?

its all about Hot rod rowdy roddy pipper!!! If it wasnt for him wwf wouldnt be what it is today! Forget hogan Hot Rod changed the face of wrestling for the better!!!!!!!!!

Getting it btw

Original Poster

Wasnt a big fan of hot rod, always seemed to me he was smacked off his tits when he was in the ring.

ateague619;4661983

Wasnt a big fan of hot rod, always seemed to me he was smacked off his … Wasnt a big fan of hot rod, always seemed to me he was smacked off his tits when he was in the ring.

you cant ever forget when done for the business tho! a true legend!

Original Poster

Yeah fair dues he is a legend. Is he still knocking about the wwe

I read in gamesmaster mag it got 80% overall rating.

Original Poster

Not to shabby then. Where is the best place for pre orders?

Banned

scotland88;4662003

you cant ever forget when done for the business tho! a true legend!

haha hot rod didnt change the face of wwf(wwe) fool.... oh i see your called scotland and hot rod was the only decent scottish wrestler... coinsidence? lol

DangerGod;4662306

haha hot rod didnt change the face of wwf(wwe) fool.... oh i see your … haha hot rod didnt change the face of wwf(wwe) fool.... oh i see your called scotland and hot rod was the only decent scottish wrestler... coinsidence? lol

rowdy wasnt born in scotland,he was born i canada,just made out to be from scotland

Banned

strobez1977;4662334

rowdy wasnt born in scotland,he was born i canada,just made out to be … rowdy wasnt born in scotland,he was born i canada,just made out to be from scotland

haha wtf i never knew

From wiki : Despite having no actual connection to Scotland, he was billed as coming from Glasgow

Original Poster

What a fraud hot rod is.

Has anyone got a list of the full roster available in the game? From the sites that aren't blocked at work I can only see half a dozen names! Cheers :thumbsup:

I'll download the demo later

DangerGod;4662306

haha hot rod didnt change the face of wwf(wwe) fool.... oh i see your … haha hot rod didnt change the face of wwf(wwe) fool.... oh i see your called scotland and hot rod was the only decent scottish wrestler... coinsidence? lol

You clearly know nothing about 80's wrestling, he wasnt even scottish and if you read ANY official books about wwf you will see that hot rod changed everything that went on, once you know about more about the ins and outs and not just what you see on the tv then come back and have a conversation! lol

Original Poster

This list was posted by dangergod on the previou page.

1. Andre the Giant
    2. Arn Anderson
    3. Bam Bam Bigelow
    4. Big Boss Man
    5. Big John Studd
    6. Bobby Heenan
    7. Bret Hart
    8. British Bulldog
    9. Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake
    10. Dusty Rhodes
    11. Greg “The Hammer” Valentine
    12. “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan
    13. Honky Tonk Man
    14. Hulk Hogan
    15. Hunter Hearst Helmsley
    16. Jake “The Snake” Roberts
    17. Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart
    18. Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka
    19. Jimmy Hart
    20. Junkyard Dog
    21. Kamala
    22. King Kong Bundy
    23. Koko B. Ware
    24. Michael Hayes
    25. “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase
    26. Mr. Fuji
    27. Mr. Perfect
    28. Nikolai Volkoff
    29. Paul Bearer
    30. “Ravishing” Rick Rude
    31. Ric Flair
    32. Road Warrior Animal
    33. Road Warrior Hawk
    34. “Rowdy” Roddy Piper
    35. Sgt. Slaughter
    36. Shawn Michaels
    37. “Stone Cold” Steve Austin
    38. The Iron Sheik
    39. The Rock
    40. Ultimate Warrior
    41. Undertaker
    42. Yokozuna

Duh, serves me right from going page 1 thru 3!

I'll have to get it as Koko B Ware is there :-D Think I'm right in saying he's just been elected to the WWE HOF?

this has got to be the most disappointing demo ever. sparked it up and was squealing like alittle girl again reliving austin and the beer truck, pure gold.

then the game started, why o why could they just not have used the smackdown engine. The controls are terrible, half the time I don't even think your actually controlling the wrestlers, truly awful. Such a shame
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win the ultimate Land Rover Rugby Prize11
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88

See more discussions