Legit or a scam?

Posted 2nd Jun
3476702-JXAMJ.jpg
Received this in my spam folder. I only give out my email to legitimate stuff.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
this is a common occurrence - after purchasing something, suppliers try to get you to write good reviews, sometimes offering freebies. (Was offered a free drone the other day, but passed up the chance - mainly because of the tediousness of actually claiming the freebie).

You can check the links in the mail - they should be going straight to amazon's site, and not some disguised URL. (In which case, just totally bin-it).
CrispEditor02/06/2020 16:48

this is a common occurrence - after purchasing something, suppliers try to …this is a common occurrence - after purchasing something, suppliers try to get you to write good reviews, sometimes offering freebies. (Was offered a free drone the other day, but passed up the chance - mainly because of the tediousness of actually claiming the freebie).You can check the links in the mail - they should be going straight to amazon's site, and not some disguised URL. (In which case, just totally bin-it).

I'd love a free drone. Can I please have their email. Tia
Scam
probably legit, but I wouldn’t risk it for something so small, I mean if it was for like, a drone or something, I might risk it
Sounds to good to be true!
I get these all the time, normally when ive purchased something from a third party seller via amazon. They wait a while until you’ve written a review and then if they like the review ask you to try their other stuff for free providing you write a decent review.

I taken a few up and had a couple of power banks and headphones etc. Also, a bamboo Lazy Susan of all things!!

Happy for them to send me free stuff, it mostly arrives in Amazon packaging as if they have instructed Amazon to send it to me free of charge.
Post a comment
@
    Text