Legit or not?

Found 18th Feb
Seen this advertised on my android phone on the news page. Free 120gb ssd Samsung hard drive, just pay postage? Always say, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

Thoughts?

external-harddrives.com/col…ing
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
shadey128 m ago

Someone posted something similar a few weeks ago, the countdown starts at …Someone posted something similar a few weeks ago, the countdown starts at 6 hours 7 mins and only 16 left everyone you open page, look at the screenshot times and their countdown, guess what will happen when they have your credit card details?[Image] [Image] [Image] It's like the modern version of a mock auction.

STOP POSTING SCREENSHOTS AND GET READY TO BUY!!

THEY ONLY HAVE 16 LEFT!!!
8 Comments
deleted1597344
The domain is 18 days old think that tells me enough ... it’s a scam stay clear !!!
Someone posted something similar a few weeks ago, the countdown starts at 6 hours 7 mins and only 16 left everyone you open page, look at the screenshot times and their countdown, guess what will happen when they have your credit card details?
33287808.jpg33287808.jpg33287808.jpgIt's like the modern version of a mock auction.

Edit, why would a hard drive site have this in their returns policy, it's just cut and pasted from elsewhere,
33287808-CLLyu.jpg
Edited by: "shadey12" 18th Feb
shadey128 m ago

Someone posted something similar a few weeks ago, the countdown starts at …Someone posted something similar a few weeks ago, the countdown starts at 6 hours 7 mins and only 16 left everyone you open page, look at the screenshot times and their countdown, guess what will happen when they have your credit card details?[Image] [Image] [Image] It's like the modern version of a mock auction.

STOP POSTING SCREENSHOTS AND GET READY TO BUY!!

THEY ONLY HAVE 16 LEFT!!!
dataload8 m ago

STOP POSTING SCREENSHOTS AND GET READY TO BUY!!THEY ONLY HAVE 16 LEFT!!!

No need to panic, still have 16 and over 6 hours
33287881-0ZTEA.jpg
33287918-n3o3m.jpgCheap as chips
dataload40 m ago

STOP POSTING SCREENSHOTS AND GET READY TO BUY!!THEY ONLY HAVE 16 LEFT!!!

Nope, bought all 16 suckers!!!!
Why is the HUKD so crap at pictures??? Every time I update app its a regret
Legit? No.

Leg it? Yes.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants