legit website http://3ds-gateway.co.uk ?

Found 14th Nov 2015
Has anyone ordered from this site ? Just have a weird feeling it's a scam site . Or if anyone can point me to a different similar site they have used cheers

5 Comments

I personally wouldn't use for a few reasons.

1. The "social media" links at the bottom only go to the start pages i.e Facebook/Twitter, not to the sites own personal sites on there to give the impression they are available.

2. No Paypal

3. Seems high risk

But it is up to you, I would look elsewhere however.

Website is registered to someone called Sim Beesley with their address in China:
6 Wimborne Close
Shenzhen
Guang Dong
China

I wouldn't chance it

Original Poster

BeerDrinker

Website is registered to someone called Sim Beesley with their address in … Website is registered to someone called Sim Beesley with their address in China:6 Wimborne CloseShenzhenGuang Dong518054ChinaI wouldn't chance it

Cheers

Original Poster

benjammin316

I personally wouldn't use for a few reasons.1. The "social media" links … I personally wouldn't use for a few reasons.1. The "social media" links at the bottom only go to the start pages i.e Facebook/Twitter, not to the sites own personal sites on there to give the impression they are available.2. No Paypal3. Seems high riskBut it is up to you, I would look elsewhere however.

on my phone it said beerdrinker wrote your comment and the 2nd comment (weird)
Thanks for help anyway

Original Poster

still struggling for alternative site anyone ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions