Lego display cases

Posted 26th Apr
Just wondering if any lego collectors here use any and if so which one? Looking to get one for the car transport and maybe an few others! I don't have room for an cabinet so display case is the only choice I got left! Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
The only thing I can find are acrylic display cases on ebay like this

ebay.co.uk/itm/174156433684

I'm looking for more of a cabinet myself
Edited by: "steev08" 26th Apr
Not something I've used before but seem to think someone had mentioned idisplayit.co.uk/ before
Most of mine was bagged back up some time ago due to lack of space and the need for frequent dusting
Best of luck with your search btw
Sonofclara26/04/2020 22:09

Most of mine was bagged back up some time ago due to lack of space and the …Most of mine was bagged back up some time ago due to lack of space and the need for frequent dusting Best of luck with your search btw

Haha I know the feeling, I currently have 6 technic sets and 1 still in the box because I have no space to build it. Unless I get (mrs let's me get) a cabinet then I'll have to bag them up myself
DaveG4626/04/2020 21:47

Not something I've used before but seem to think someone had mentioned …Not something I've used before but seem to think someone had mentioned https://www.idisplayit.co.uk/ before

I may bite the bullet and go with them, it's pretty expensive but not much other choice!
Sonofclara26/04/2020 22:09

Most of mine was bagged back up some time ago due to lack of space and the …Most of mine was bagged back up some time ago due to lack of space and the need for frequent dusting Best of luck with your search btw

I really wanna build the ship in a bottle but yeah I wanna put it in a case
steev0826/04/2020 21:12

The only thing I can find are acrylic display cases on ebay like this …The only thing I can find are acrylic display cases on ebay like this ebay.co.uk/itm/174156433684I'm looking for more of a cabinet myself

Any luck on your side? I'm wondering how they will work with the bigger models like the Bugatti
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions