Lego Harry Potter Diagon Alley - £369.99 @ Lego Store

Posted 1st Sep 2020
5544 pieces.

2960 VIP points

A def for a Harry Potter fan.

Tap a brick in the wall behind the Leaky Cauldron pub and enter the world of Diagon Alley™, where wizards and witches find their potions and Hogwarts students stock up on school supplies like cauldrons, broomsticks and of course, wands. Measuring over a metre wide, this epic model is filled with authentic film details and a menagerie of 14 minifigures, including four exclusive new characters!

lego.com/en-…978
Community Updates
Top comments
This is not an offer. That is RRP
16 Comments
Cold. Not a deal full price
msiddiq198901/09/2020 20:55

It would be an offer for a Harry Potter fan.
The offer worth mentioning would be the free Hagrid and Buckbeak (and polybag if buying in store)
That box looks a bit unsteady!
paramoreRyan01/09/2020 20:59

The offer worth mentioning would be the free Hagrid and Buckbeak (and …The offer worth mentioning would be the free Hagrid and Buckbeak (and polybag if buying in store)

(which has already been posted )
Oh, I remember you, you did with this all the Mario sets as well didn’t you
sammy_zammy01/09/2020 21:00

(which has already been posted )

Indeed! A £370 LEGO set is never going to do well on here especially at RRP (unless maybe if one of the £650 ones were that cheap)
paramoreRyan01/09/2020 21:01

Indeed! A £370 LEGO set is never going to do well on here especially at …Indeed! A £370 LEGO set is never going to do well on here especially at RRP (unless maybe if one of the £650 ones were that cheap)

Well now appears to have been turned into a Discussion

(Which has also already been posted )
sounds ridiculously expensive
Il take two lol
I made the mistake of buying 2 Hogwarts Castles at full price when they came out, thinking they'd be rare and go up in value!

Not making the same mistake with this. Am sure it will be discounted in future.

Even with polypag it's expensive. Noticed TopCashback advertise 3% but that's not a massive amount either.
wazzaworld04/09/2020 08:58

I made the mistake of buying 2 Hogwarts Castles at full price when they …I made the mistake of buying 2 Hogwarts Castles at full price when they came out, thinking they'd be rare and go up in value! Not making the same mistake with this. Am sure it will be discounted in future. Even with polypag it's expensive. Noticed TopCashback advertise 3% but that's not a massive amount either.

It’s still available, of course it’s not going up in value. Just wait till it’s retired
wazzaworld04/09/2020 08:58

I made the mistake of buying 2 Hogwarts Castles at full price when they …I made the mistake of buying 2 Hogwarts Castles at full price when they came out, thinking they'd be rare and go up in value! Not making the same mistake with this. Am sure it will be discounted in future. Even with polypag it's expensive. Noticed TopCashback advertise 3% but that's not a massive amount either.

It depends on demand and supply. This is def a must for any MAD HARRY POTTER FAN
sammy_zammy04/09/2020 09:53

It’s still available, of course it’s not going up in value. Just wait till …It’s still available, of course it’s not going up in value. Just wait till it’s retired

Ah yes 😁. I should have added I thought it would go out of stock/unavailable quickly. Lessons learned!
Post a comment
@
    Text