Groups

Lego Help Please

My Nephew has recently got this Battle Pack,as seen on Ebay 300554689431

Now my Nephew informs me he would like some little figures like the ones in the Battle Pack but he wants white ones with white helmets,now i've seen some with green on their helmets and he doesn't want those.

I don't really know much about Lego so i don't know what to search for or even if they exist lol

Are the white figures just Clone Troopers and are there any with plain white helmets and do they have a particular name?

Thank you for any help.

8 Comments

I would say yes they are just called clone troopers. However buying them seperately can be very expensive. There is a Clone Trooper Battle pack on ebay which has white and orange ones in it

Original Poster

Doors

I would say yes they are just called clone troopers. However buying them … I would say yes they are just called clone troopers. However buying them seperately can be very expensive. There is a Clone Trooper Battle pack on ebay which has white and orange ones in it

He drives me mad with Lego lol he's after some more stuff for his Birthday next month,i'll have a look at the other battle packs on Ebay and see if wants that rather than individual ones,cheers.

Tesco had a limited edition set yesterday with 6 pink ones, with pink helmets.

splatsplatsplat

Tesco had a limited edition set yesterday with 6 pink ones, with pink … Tesco had a limited edition set yesterday with 6 pink ones, with pink helmets.

That's gotta be a fib!

The separatist Rammstein ship with 6 plastic soldiers?

Original Poster

I still can't see any with plain white helmets on Ebay arghhh,think he'll have to be taken to Toys R Us Et al to have a look himself.

deb8z

I still can't see any with plain white helmets on Ebay arghhh,think he'll … I still can't see any with plain white helmets on Ebay arghhh,think he'll have to be taken to Toys R Us Et al to have a look himself.

I do think that's safest because chances are you'll never get him exactly what he wants otherwise

Banned

your going to pay quite a bit for 6 or so as you will see from this set..

there are other places to find minifigs other than ebay ..

oh so you can do your own searching on ebay.. I used the following search query
    " lego clone troopers minifigs"
    Edited by: "dog_cop" 12th May 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?88
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions