Posted 1st Nov 2021
KEVIN!!!!!!

So so want! Link to order for £229.99

Relive a family-favourite Christmas comedy movie with this LEGO® Ideas Home Alone set (21330) for play and display. The McCallisters’ house is packed with instantly recognizable details and delightful features to recreate hilarious scenes. There is everything you need to stage Kevin’s fake Christmas party, a basement furnace with a LEGO light brick, iron-drop function, swinging paint cans, collapsible shelves, zip line from the attic to the tree house and more. Each level of the house is detachable, and the walls and roof open up for easy access.

Great Christmas holiday gift

3815815-rpev5.jpg

The set includes 5 LEGO minifigures of Kevin McCallister, mom Kate McCallister, crooks Harry and Marv and neighbour ‘Old Man’ Marley, plus Harry and Marv’s van with crowbar and police hat elements inside. With 3,957 pieces, this is the biggest LEGO Ideas set so far and the bricks are divided into bags following the movie’s plot, so you can relive the story as you build during the holidays.

• Celebrate a family-favourite Christmas comedy movie with this LEGO® Ideas Home Alone set (21330), featuring buildable models of the McCallisters’ house, tree house and crooks’ van for play and display.
  • This brick-built movie memorabilia set makes a cool festive gift for millennial Home Alone fans. It includes 5 LEGO® minifigures: Kevin McCallister, Kate McCallister, Harry, Marv and ‘Old Man’ Marley.
  • The house’s walls and roof open up for easy access and it has many fun functions including swinging paint cans, a basement furnace that lights up and a lever to push Kevin down the stairs on his sled.
  • Discover details that spark memories of hilarious movie moments in every room in the house and inside the van (not forgetting the zip line for Kevin to escape to the tree house!).
  • Building this set is a fun holiday activity for the family, and the house, which measures over 10.5 in. (27 cm) high, 13 in. (34 cm) wide and 14.5 in. (37cm) deep, makes a super festive centrepiece.
  • The bricks in this set are split into 24 bags and the building order follows the movie’s plot. An LR41 battery is included for the LEGO® light brick that illuminates the furnace.
  • This 3,957-piece set includes an illustrated booklet about Home Alone, the set’s fan creator and LEGO® designers, plus step-by-step instructions to guide your immersive, rewarding building experience.
  • This collectible building kit for adults is one of many exciting LEGO® Ideas sets, each created by a fan designer, voted for by thousands of LEGO fans and produced by the LEGO Group.
  • LEGO® components meet stringent industry quality standards so you can be sure that they connect simply and securely to create robust builds. It’s been that way since 1958.
  • LEGO® building bricks and pieces are thoroughly tested to ensure that every LEGO set satisfies demanding global safety standards.

3815815_1.jpg
Kevin vs the Wet Bandits

Battle the crooks with a bevy of booby traps around the house.

3815815_1.jpg
Playful prank details

See the iron on Marv’s face or torch Harry’s bald head.

3815815_1.jpg
Screamingly fun time

Recreate the memorable scene with Kevin and the aftershave.

3815815_1.jpg
Daring escape

Kevin can zipline to his backyard treehouse to foil the robbers.

3815815_1.jpg
Make a getaway

The bandits’ modular van features a crowbar and police hat.

3815815_1.jpg
‘Shut up’ basement scene

A light brick illuminates the scary furnace.

Video:

Community Updates
New Comment
Top comments
It's a toss-up between this and a £230 Dyson, I'm not sure which of the two is going to gather more dust.
For £230 I expect a meet and greet with Culkin
18 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Yep you can buy it but why would you.. double VIP points in Nov (as they always do it) and also Xmas GWPs during Black Friday.
  2. Avatar
    Author
    legodealsmad01/11/2021 14:01

Yep you can buy it but why would you.. double VIP points in Nov (as they …Yep you can buy it but why would you.. double VIP points in Nov (as they always do it) and also Xmas GWPs during Black Friday.

Some people want it now (FOMO) and/or want to get it ticked off their xmas lists, the info is there regardless

Good info on VIP points though, thanks.
  3. Avatar
    How much
  4. Avatar
    Literally bought 2 (1 going back but stupid returns policy)
  5. Avatar
    Has anyone found kevin on the lego site yet?😄
  6. Avatar
    For £230 I expect a meet and greet with Culkin
  7. Avatar
    sirz01/11/2021 14:51

Has anyone found kevin on the lego site yet?😄

soo many random pages visited Q_Q.... no Kevin yet
  8. Avatar
    It's a toss-up between this and a £230 Dyson, I'm not sure which of the two is going to gather more dust.
  9. Avatar
    Can confirm the Lego definitely collects more dust and never seems to loose suction/attraction like my Dyson has...
  10. Avatar
    mark.wileman01/11/2021 17:19

Can confirm the Lego definitely collects more dust and never seems to …Can confirm the Lego definitely collects more dust and never seems to loose suction/attraction like my Dyson has...

Excellent tip, many thanks, I'll go for the Lego set then. My Mrs will be chuffed.
  11. Avatar
    Can't wait to watch Home Alone about a dozen times in the next couple of weeks. With Michael Bublé serenading me in the background.
  12. Avatar
    I'm so disheartened, after saving for ages (I was totally unaware) the hubby tried to get this for me for my Christmas (not often I get a chance to be a big kid when we've 2 actual kids ), he waited online for it to sell out, turned on notifications of stock alerts, checked several sites, into lego store and even roped my mum into looking etc, but nothing. Then he seen it straight up for sale on ebay for an extra hundred plus, totally exploiting this kind of thing for everyone who genuinely wants one and can't afford the extra. I would love to sit and build this set, Home Alone is my number one film all Christmas and has been since I was wee, at 34 this is gutting to find out as you can imagine 🙈. They also aren't getting more stock as its part of the Life series, there's only a slight chance of it coming back for Christmas 2022!

Sorry, just thought I'd share my Christmas! 🎄
    If you got lucky with getting one, I hope you had fun, it looks brilliant!
  13. Avatar
    Author
    Kirsty_Pearson28/12/2021 21:25

I'm so disheartened, after saving for ages (I was totally unaware) the …I'm so disheartened, after saving for ages (I was totally unaware) the hubby tried to get this for me for my Christmas (not often I get a chance to be a big kid when we've 2 actual kids ), he waited online for it to sell out, turned on notifications of stock alerts, checked several sites, into lego store and even roped my mum into looking etc, but nothing. Then he seen it straight up for sale on ebay for an extra hundred plus, totally exploiting this kind of thing for everyone who genuinely wants one and can't afford the extra. I would love to sit and build this set, Home Alone is my number one film all Christmas and has been since I was wee, at 34 this is gutting to find out as you can imagine 🙈. They also aren't getting more stock as its part of the Life series, there's only a slight chance of it coming back for Christmas 2022!Sorry, just thought I'd share my Christmas! 🎄If you got lucky with getting one, I hope you had fun, it looks brilliant!

Totally understand! I was very lucky in terms of walking into my local Lego store and had 3 on the shelf, didn't hesitate on the purchase. Just spent the last couple of weeks building it.

If/when it does come into stock, and I notice, I'll give you a tag or drop you a message. Fingers crossed you manage to get one!
  14. Avatar
    Kirsty_Pearson28/12/2021 21:25

I'm so disheartened, after saving for ages (I was totally unaware) the …I'm so disheartened, after saving for ages (I was totally unaware) the hubby tried to get this for me for my Christmas (not often I get a chance to be a big kid when we've 2 actual kids ), he waited online for it to sell out, turned on notifications of stock alerts, checked several sites, into lego store and even roped my mum into looking etc, but nothing. Then he seen it straight up for sale on ebay for an extra hundred plus, totally exploiting this kind of thing for everyone who genuinely wants one and can't afford the extra. I would love to sit and build this set, Home Alone is my number one film all Christmas and has been since I was wee, at 34 this is gutting to find out as you can imagine 🙈. They also aren't getting more stock as its part of the Life series, there's only a slight chance of it coming back for Christmas 2022!Sorry, just thought I'd share my Christmas! 🎄If you got lucky with getting one, I hope you had fun, it looks brilliant!

A bit confused about Lego not having any more stock until next Christmas. Would have thought this will be back in stores and online in January

Hope you get one soon.
  15. Avatar
    Its a great set, no regrets buying mine during Black Friday and built it over Christmas Day and Boxing Day, had a blast and it now sits in my new display shelves. (Note if you have a narrow shelving unit you can remove the Kitchen and basement bit at the back and just place it to the side and it doesn't look to bad, that is what I have done.

46558913-QpTO2.jpg
    Sadly it seems way too hard to find at the moment but I read somewhere either here or somewhere else it may be coming to John Lewis in the New Year so might be hope if you are wanting one soon enough. Plus Shop Disney will have it time to time, they had it on release for a short time (sold out quickly too).

Also if local worth checking LEGOLAND Discovery Centre stores in Brum or Manchester and if you really want LEGOLAND Windsor as they sometimes get LEGO Shop exclusives before others
  16. Avatar
    Awww thanks for the replies wee bit far from Dumfries to gey to the big stores but I can always plan a wee visit to Legoland at some point 😁

Love the display unit, it looks great sitting there.

If I can't get one maybe I can rent one just to build
  17. Avatar
    LEGO® Ideas Home Alone - 21330 (legoland.co.uk)

In stock at LEGOLAND official page, note this page is only open till Sunday.

Kirsty_Pearson29/12/2021 00:19

Awww thanks for the replies wee bit far from Dumfries to gey to the …Awww thanks for the replies wee bit far from Dumfries to gey to the big stores but I can always plan a wee visit to Legoland at some point ? Love the display unit, it looks great sitting there. If I can't get one maybe I can rent one just to build

Might be of interest to yourself
Post a comment
Top Merchants