Expired

Lego in the Sun - Jack Sparrow figure wanted desperately!

6 replies
Found 23rd May 2011
If anyone has the free Sun lego of Jack Sparrow I would be very grateful, obviously I'll pay all the associated costs, I was meant to be collecting them for my nephew and I missed the only one he really wanted!

Any help would be great, I did get 2 of the ninjagogo red pack if anyone wanted to swap that whole pack for Jack Sparrow with or without the rest of pack.

Thanks
Gareth

1. Ask
  2. Lego
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Lego
6 Comments

have you tryed ebay mate

ebay's going rate is about £5 each, which is fair considering the newspaper was £1.00 ......;)

I read somewhere if I was unable to collect all the Lego I can send off the coupons. Found this on MSE. Wasn't were I originally read it. Write to Lego Promotion Customer Services 3 Thomas Moor Square London E98 1RL. Include token. It is first come first serve. 28 days for delivery if they have stock.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, will try those options - sure I'll get one for him.

Cheers

somebody has posted one today asking for donation to a charity for some of the lego you culd collect in the sun

MonkeyNews

Thanks everyone, will try those options - sure I'll get one for him.Cheers

Original Poster

drunkentwin

somebody has posted one today asking for donation to a charity for some … somebody has posted one today asking for donation to a charity for some of the lego you culd collect in the sun

Have they? Nice one, I will try and find it thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    4. word association Game74244916

See more discussions