Groups

Lego land

Hi all,

After lego land deals with a hotel for the night all in if possible?
    Our daughter birthday next month which lands on half term but can't seem to find a good deal about? Anyone point me in the right direction please.
    Thanks

10 Comments

I used budget family breaks
    I have seen it posted loads on here and it was def cheapest place
    We had 1 night (incl breakfast) and 1 day at park for £140 for 4

We stayed at the holiday inn express- it was only a few miles from the park and the hotel was lovely and breakfast was good.
    The Parking at the hotel was a little tight but we got a space and the cost is included.

How many going? is any time in break fine?
    Would suggest going for a 2 day ticket offer, the queues can be very long.

Assuming 2 adult, 1 child, cheapest is £181 for 1 night(24th) and 2 days park tickets direct from legoland, seems reasonable for school break. We paid just under £150 few weeks ago.

Or if you have Tesco clubcard voucher, £13 in vouchers gets 1 ticket, and book hotel separate.
    Edited by: "athunder" 28th Sep 2016

Original Poster

Two adults and two children. Thanks so far for the help

simba1981

I used budget family breaksI have seen it posted loads on here and it was … I used budget family breaksI have seen it posted loads on here and it was def cheapest placeWe had 1 night (incl breakfast) and 1 day at park for £140 for 4We stayed at the holiday inn express- it was only a few miles from the park and the hotel was lovely and breakfast was good. The Parking at the hotel was a little tight but we got a space and the cost is included.

Agree with this, we go every year via them. Its less than £150 for all the tickets (family of four) and a night at the Hilton. Tickets alone aren't far off that!

Original Poster

Be happy with this price especially Hilton lol. Can't find it though

How old are the children?

Original Poster

9 and 14

Just chipping in that I've also used budget family breaks and they are excellent

valleyboy22

9 and 14

We are Merlin pass holders, and go to theme parks a lot. My kids are 9 & 11, and have probably outgrown legoland - not sure if yours will be the same. It's still a nice day out, don't get me wrong, but the rides are all very much geared towards younger ones.

Have you considered Chessington / Thorpe Park? Chessington have a kids go free offer on during half term, and the rides there and at Thorpe Park would definitely be better for older kids.

Original Poster

Thanks for the help so far. It's ours daughters 9th birthday so she wants to go back there and our son is to old for it but it will be a family day out. Will look into thope Park because did not think much of Chessington if honest when we went.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent hoover66
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46
      3. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      4. Iptv814

See more discussions