Groups
    EXPIRED

lego land tips please

want to make a visit to lego land this year any tips please , re traveling from northwest

best time to go , any price deals , cheap hotel offers , day passes , free kids offers to stay , thanks for any help ,

just don't know where to start planning the trip

6 Comments

You can exchange your tesco vouchers for annual passes - great if you think you could visit more than once in a year.
    Avoid any bank holidays and school holidays. We got on 5 rides in 3 hours last august bank holiday.

There s tonnes of Holiday Inns in the South East as part of their 2 for 1 deal:

hotukdeals.com/ite…s-i

I satyed at a De Vere Venue. It is very basic but was about 5 miles away and £19 for a room for 4. Breakfast was £7.50 for each adult and kids ate free. It was a really good breakfast too. They have deals on at the moment for £19 rooms. PM me if you want the name of it and more details as I can't recall which one it was off the top of my head. I know you can only stay there on a Friday and Saturday. Best thing for us with 2 young children is that there is a milk machine which is free so kids drank lots of milk, ideal for bottle before bed. Also rooms can be adjoining if you request it. Not the Hiltin but clean, basic accomodation. On par with a travel Lodge. I think they also have great grounds and an outside pool but we didn't venture to it.
    Get a merlin pass (are they still half price??) if you are likely to go anywhere else in the year.

Or get a merlin pass then stay at the Holiday Inn at Chessington (It is brilliant) for a couple of nights too, you can do london from there easily and lots included from the merlin pass

Go to the end of the park first and then see the rides in reverse order. You can see Miniland when you are tired or the queues are long.

Original Poster

thanks all some great tips , now to plan the trip !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions