Expired

Lego Mindstorm NXT - help for cheapest.

Found 13th Dec 2006
Seeking help to find a cheap Lego Mindstorm NXT. Cheapest I've seen so far is £159.99.RRP is £179.99.

The Toys R Us 25% offer on Lego appears to exclude Mindstorm.

Where's the cheapest place I can get a Mindstorm from -discounts, Quidco etc?

Another factor, is that we are off to Florida in January - are they significantly cheaper there, and if so how much?

Thanks in advance.

1. Ask
  2. Lego
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Lego
7 Comments

I shopped around for this for a while, also asked here but no response...160 quid seems a pretty good deal.

John

£160 is also the cheapest I've seen (at Amazon).

I got one on ebay from a lego seller for £135, but it was in November. I have found other Lego stuff to be dearer in U.S. (bionicles for e.g.) Good luck!

I bought one for my son from John Lewis (£179.95) using the £15 off a £75 spend voucher (£164.95) and going through Quidco for another £9 exactly in cashback. Final price £155.95 with free delivery.

:pirate: CJ :pirate:

sorry forgot the VAT:-(

Hizz has found a better deal with ]Hamleys, here's the thread.......

]http//ww…514.

However, I have modified it for further discount with the discount code posted by jeff ]here.

I have given rep to both jeff and Hizz for their posts.

List Price £179. Use promotional code ]amexham292 from the voucher section for 15% off. Price £152.15.

Then use promotional code friends1112 for 20% off. It seems that you can combine these two, but strangely they change to 20% off the total order then 10% off, but actually give you 40% off! Final price £107.40. See Below.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p44/cutthroat_jake/NXT.jpg

If you wish, you could go through ]topcashback.co.uk to get 5% cashback (£5.37).

This gives an outstanding potential price of £102.03.

Also, free delivery for any order over £75.

:pirate: CJ :pirate:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56527
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions