Groups
    EXPIRED

Lego Mindstorms NXT

Amazon have this for £159.99: ]http//ww…92/
    Does anywhere else have it (in stock) and cheaper?

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000F6SU92.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V50801969_.jpg

7 Comments

Hello.

I dont know if this is any use... I just found the link.

dealgates.co.uk/lis…tml

Thanks.

Original Poster

Bah.. it's showing as £179.99 on the John Lewis website...

johnlewis.com/Toy…spx

Hello.

blahdvd.com/bla…-IY

and i think if you register with the website you get a £5 discount

lol, ive got the original mindstorms (from about 5 years ago). Looks like its come a long way since then!

Still got the robotic arm i made last year sitting in my room (took a lot of work and £50 of extra parts!)

Have one on the way now for £134.00 - saving of over £40.

Here's how you can do it:-

Go onto vouchers.com and get the 20& off code for Hamleys

Then go through Topcashback.co.uk to get 5% cashback (better deal than Quidco)

When spending over £75.00, it's free postage with Hamleys.

Hope this helps someone else.

Hizz

Have one on the way now for £134.00 - saving of over £40.Here's how you c … Have one on the way now for £134.00 - saving of over £40.Here's how you can do it:-Go onto vouchers.com and get the 20& off code for HamleysThen go through Topcashback.co.uk to get 5% cashback (better deal than Quidco)When spending over £75.00, it's free postage with Hamleys.Hope this helps someone else.

Well done Hizz. You should post that in the main forum.

BTW Where did you get the 20% off code from, and what is it?

:pirate: CJ :pirate:

cutthroat_jake

Well done Hizz. You should post that in the main forum.BTW Where did you … Well done Hizz. You should post that in the main forum.BTW Where did you get the 20% off code from, and what is it?:pirate: CJ :pirate:

Never mind Hizz, check this out.........

I have modified your deal for further discount with the discount code posted by jeff ]here.

I have given rep to both jeff and Hizz for their posts.

]Hamleys List Price £179. Use promotional code ]amexham292 from the voucher section for 15% off. Price £152.15.

Then use promotional code friends1112 for 20% off. It seems that you can combine these two, but strangely they change to 20% off the total order then 10% off, but actually give you 40% off! Final price £107.40. See Below.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p44/cutthroat_jake/NXT.jpg

If you wish, you could go through ]topcashback.co.uk to get 5% cashback (£5.37).

This gives an outstanding potential price of £102.03.

Also, free delivery for any order over £75.

:pirate: CJ :pirate:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions