Found 20th Dec 2014
I have some duplicate lego minifigures brand new if anyone wants to swap. I have the princess computer guy from series 12. the elf from series 11 and nelson from the simpsons.
Also now got Michelangelo from TMNT

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

1. Misc
  2. Lego
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Lego
13 Comments

Since your only looking for swaps i've just popped this into misc

Are you after any of the Simpsons collection? I've got the whole set, but spares I can't remember off the top of my head as I'm not home, but think Milhouse, Bart, Homer, Marge and maybe a couple of others

My son is collecting the Simpsons and he's only got about 4 of them at the moment. I think he's got some lego in the packets like those that come with the sun. Does anyone want to swap for those? Ican't ask him what he has at the moment as I'm not at home.

I have:

Scarecrow from series 11
Milhouse and Wiggum from the simpsons for trade

I would trade for the computer guy

Original Poster

bigflump

Since your only looking for swaps i've just popped this into misc

Thanks, first time I have done this

Original Poster

iCoxyyyy

Are you after any of the Simpsons collection? I've got the whole set, but … Are you after any of the Simpsons collection? I've got the whole set, but spares I can't remember off the top of my head as I'm not home, but think Milhouse, Bart, Homer, Marge and maybe a couple of others

Millhouse would be great, my son really wants him. I have only got all the family (except granddad) and Nelson. Would be happy with any.

Original Poster

Jetpac

I have:Scarecrow from series 11Milhouse and Wiggum from the simpsons for … I have:Scarecrow from series 11Milhouse and Wiggum from the simpsons for tradeI would trade for the computer guy

I would like to swap your Wiggum for the computer guy If you want to PM me your address I will post it for you, thanks

Original Poster

summerjoo

My son is collecting the Simpsons and he's only got about 4 of them at … My son is collecting the Simpsons and he's only got about 4 of them at the moment. I think he's got some lego in the packets like those that come with the sun. Does anyone want to swap for those? Ican't ask him what he has at the moment as I'm not at home.

I have a spare Nelson to swap but also got most of the free legos that came with the papers. If you want to let me know which you have I will let you know. Thanks

jumpinernie

I would like to swap your Wiggum for the computer guy If you want to … I would like to swap your Wiggum for the computer guy If you want to PM me your address I will post it for you, thanks

Done and done!

Original Poster

Jetpac

Done and done!

Great thanks, will send tomorrow.

Original Poster

Jetpac

Done and done!

Have you received the minifigure yet?, thanks

jumpinernie

I have a spare Nelson to swap but also got most of the free legos that … I have a spare Nelson to swap but also got most of the free legos that came with the papers. If you want to let me know which you have I will let you know. Thanks

Hi, I've sent you a pm with details of what I have. Thanks

Original Poster

jumpinernie

Have you received the minifigure yet?, thanks

Hi Jetpac, I have not received your figure a week after you have sent it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition72795
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk11
    3. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    4. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66

See more discussions