Groups
    EXPIRED

LEGO MONSTER

hi there you lovley lot, my wee son is a lego monster and im starting my christmas shopping a bit early.Does anybody have a discount code for the lego website ot a shop that sells lego. im not being lazy i have looked all over by myself, no luck yet!

9 Comments

Banned

how far are you from lego land windsor ? they do some great deals at the end of the season and if you are an annual pass holder then you get an extra discount in store. they do special opening over xmas as well for shopping only

lisa x

Banned

from the lego master I have found that the Lego site is best for everything, prices are good, and better than flea bay etc. P&P is realistic, plus having signed up for the lego cat you get to see all the stuff and up todate prices to compare against the likes of amazon etc. My top tip is get the Christmas advent calender a great item and a toy everyday prior to the 25th better than chocolate.. If my memory serves me right there are 2 advents this year and the City one is normally the best.. also at the moment on the lego site there are some keyrings in the sale good for stocking fillers .. sorry no codes but I as an "older" lego monster I swear by the lego site:thumbsup:

Last year boots had lego in their 3 for 2 christmas gifts and toys offer

Banned

i brought my lego calender a few weeks back from lego land x

and saved money using my annual pass x

dog_cop;3089941

just a little bumpette for all you parents … just a little bumpette for all you parents ...http://shop.lego.com/ByCategory/Product.aspx?p=7724&cn=225&d=292 City advent http://shop.lego.com/ByCategory/Product.aspx?p=7979&cn=225&d=292 Castel advent better these than chocolates:thumbsup:

Got my little boy the City one last year, he loved it....
    Was on offer in Asda, Stevenage for 9.99 about mid november time last year.

Have you been getting the free lego sets with the mirror paper. Free atg woolworths only 40p on a weekday

Free £4 Lego with 40p newspaper. Until 31 Oct, the Mirror's printing vouchers for free Lego toys, redeemable at Woolies & ELC.

You can use Boots "3 for 2 Mix & Match on selected Toys & Gifts" to get 33% off of Lego, Meccano, etc.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do people scam on Gumtree?33
      2. Anyone tried the Tyrells website for the mini competition?11
      3. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!46
      4. Anything better than allcast?33

See more discussions