LEGO Pillager Outpost showing up £0.00 on the B&M app (when scanned) Read post

Posted 4th Feb
This deal is definitely a long shot without a doubt and I understand why it will probably be super cold but thought it is interesting to post.

The LEGO Minecraft Pillager Outpost is showing up as £0.00 on the B&M app and when the barcode is scanned via the app it too shows as £0.00, weather this will happen on the stores checkout idk but if your planning a B&M trip try it out and please confirm in the comments

I'm going to sound proper hypocritical on this one as I had a go at someone else who posted this set as being £8.50 because B&M mis-marked it but when I scanned it at that time it was £28 this time I've scanned it and it shows as £0.00.

3400621.jpgScan this on the B&M app should show as £0.00
3400621.jpg

I understand if this gets cold worth a try though
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Release the geese!
8 Comments
Release the geese!
kraigisonfire04/02/2020 01:03

Release the geese!

Oh I expect alot of interesting, maybe some rude, comments on this post but I hope someone will either confirm or reveal its authenticity as a deal. Fingers crossed it's a legit deal but sadly I have my doubts but not enough to have not posted
minifig29004/02/2020 01:05

Oh I expect alot of interesting, maybe some rude, comments on this post …Oh I expect alot of interesting, maybe some rude, comments on this post but I hope someone will either confirm or reveal its authenticity as a deal. Fingers crossed it's a legit deal but sadly I have my doubts but not enough to have not posted

It would be great if it was a click and collect style process, I imagine the best way to bag one for free is to add other Lego into the shop maybe a cheap set and other bits to disguise the item going through, though the issue I have with the bnm website is it doesn't stage which stores have items etc making it a faff to hunt for bargains!

Hope some folks get lucky though can't beat a glitch find!
yes this will defo scan at 0.00 as this has happened before
Hi, sadly the price is saying £29.99 for me
Edited by: "xgoldix" 4th Feb
csa104/02/2020 12:06

Shows £30 online! …Shows £30 online! https://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/lego-minecraft-the-pillager-outpost-358510Anyone confirm price at till??@jamie15 Thoughts??

Good luck buying that, need to buy other stuff so total isn't £0 and also find a careless staff member.
Looks like they have corrected the price unfortunately now £29.99
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants