Lego Replicas on Aliexpress?

Found 15th Feb
Anyone bought any? Looking at scooby doo stuff and it's identical for 10% of the price of the actual stuff!
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
It’s just poorly packaged sometimes sent in multiple shipments. It’s identical though
It's pretty much identical minus Lego logo on stuff. Probably packaged in a brown box in plastic zip lock bags or similar. Let's you know how much of a total rip off Lego is.
Had about 25+ mini figures and full model clones of the Force Awakens X-Wing, Tie Figher and Millennium Falcon, all for about a 3rd of the cost and all identical. Only thing I've found doesn't really work are the spring loaded missile launches, otherwise fine. I've had Bela & Lepin.

Only real downside is none numbered bags so makes the build slower, Lepin have apparently sorted that with 2017 models though.
Edited by: "dcx_badass" 15th Feb
deleted79467
not replica its fake
mattmerch34 m ago

not replica its fake

Nonsense Dooby Scoo is genuine
dcx_badass12 h, 46 m ago

Had about 25+ mini figures and full model clones of the Force Awakens …Had about 25+ mini figures and full model clones of the Force Awakens X-Wing, Tie Figher and Millennium Falcon, all for about a 3rd of the cost and all identical. Only thing I've found doesn't really work are the spring loaded missile launches, otherwise fine. I've had Bela & Lepin.Only real downside is none numbered bags so makes the build slower, Lepin have apparently sorted that with 2017 models though.

Do they come with a book similar to lego? Is it as straight forward to follow as the lego ones?
StoneColdJaneAusten5 h, 27 m ago

Do they come with a book similar to lego? Is it as straight forward to …Do they come with a book similar to lego? Is it as straight forward to follow as the lego ones?

Yes they come with full instructions, easy enough to follow just might have a few more steps per face like I say the main thing is no numbered bags as you need to search all pieces rather than just the ones for that step. But Lepin do that now with models released from 2017 onwards.
reddit.com/r/l…pin is a good place to look.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants