Lego Simpsons mini figures

Found 29th Apr 2014
*** NOT FOR SALE ONLY TRADE**

Ive completed my set thanks for all your help, ill leave the thread open for you all to continue trading!

Thanks again!
Community Updates
MiscLegoSimpsons
329 Comments
Out of interest where did u get these?
Original Poster
Toys r us and asda
Sloth/Mod
Moved to Misc as it's a swaps thread. Thanks.
TESCO AND ARGOS ALSO SELLING
£2,50 at asda and tesco

£2.29 at argos
i have 2 scratchy so one to trade
I have chief Wigan and Maggie will swap for Ralph? Back in the uk on Saturday as I bought them in Berlin while on holiday.

Will swap Maggie for a marge if anyone has one. Also have coffe cup guy from Lego movie series will swap for Abe, Shakespeare, Panda or Mermaid.

Thanks
Ben
I have 2 x Marge, 1 x Homer and 1 x Nelson for Trade

Looking for any of the new series apart from the above and Apu, Abe & Maggie
I found this guide: here which may be useful for any hunters. Gives a guide to the 'bump codes' as well as what unique components you'd be able to feel for each character - will hopefully help you find those missing characters
Original Poster
wellisonmullan

i have 2 scratchy so one to trade

What one you want for scratchy?
Original Poster
benjimcc

I have chief Wigan and Maggie will swap for Ralph? Back in the uk on … I have chief Wigan and Maggie will swap for Ralph? Back in the uk on Saturday as I bought them in Berlin while on holiday.Will swap Maggie for a marge if anyone has one. Also have coffe cup guy from Lego movie series will swap for Abe, Shakespeare, Panda or Mermaid. ThanksBen

Yeah I'm up for that pm me when your back and I'll sort something out with you
I have lisa, scratchy and ned to trade.

I need Maggie, apu, krusty, chief wigan and milhouse
Update after going to Asda and buying some more i now have the following to swap

2 x Marge, 1 x Homer, 1 x Nelson, 1 x milhouse, 1 x abe, 1 x apu and 1 x scratchy

will swap any for Ralph, Chief, Itchy or Lisa

send me an inbox if you want to sort something
Original Poster
bennype73

Update after going to Asda and buying some more i now have the following … Update after going to Asda and buying some more i now have the following to swap 2 x Marge, 1 x Homer, 1 x Nelson, 1 x milhouse, 1 x abe, 1 x apu and 1 x scratchywill swap any for Ralph, Chief, Itchy or Lisasend me an inbox if you want to sort something

PM Sent
Original Poster
tvaustin

I have lisa, scratchy and ned to trade. I need Maggie, apu, krusty, chief … I have lisa, scratchy and ned to trade. I need Maggie, apu, krusty, chief wigan and milhouse

Pm sent
bennype73

I have 2 x Marge, 1 x Homer and 1 x Nelson for TradeLooking for any of … I have 2 x Marge, 1 x Homer and 1 x Nelson for TradeLooking for any of the new series apart from the above and Apu, Abe & Maggie

will you swap your homer for a ned?
Don't need a ned sorry
Does anyone have a mill house for swap please? Or I would be more than happy to buy him. He is all I need now.
I have a Milhouse for swap or sale!
chavkiller

What one you want for scratchy?

maggie?
Bendy who would you need to swap? I have repeats of
Bart, Lisa, Marge, itchy (if he is the mouse) Ralph.

Tbh I need a 2nd set so happy to just pay for mill house instead if that's easier?

Thank you
Sorry benny excuse my autocorrect. I can't see how to edit my comment either.
Original Poster
wellisonmullan

maggie?

Yeah no problem pm me details
I have:

Milhouse

Maggie

Bart

to trade I need:

Apu

Wiggum

Nelson

NED

thanks
Edited by: "Bandicootsback" 1st May 2014
deal just posted for WHSMITH

BUY 2get 1 free

linky
Original Poster
Havince

deal just posted for WHSMITHBUY 2get 1 freelinky

result mate thanks for this
chavkiller

result mate thanks for this

from posts deal seems touch and go

some are saying there store hasnt got the offer on
Edited by: "Havince" 2nd May 2014
Benny I managed to get milhouse today so I don't need him at the moment. Thank you though.

I have 1 complete set and need 6 for the 2nd set, so I may be back for milhouse soon
Original Poster

Great hotukdeals member received both itchy and scratchy really quick great comms would recommend this seller/trader

thanks

wellisonmullan

maggie?

I have Itchy (the mouse) will trade for Grandpa, Maggie, Nelson, Krusty, Milhouse, Ralph, Bart or Mr Burns.
I have Ned Flanders for trade, looking for: Homer, Bart, Lisa, Grandpa, Krusty, Millhouse, Ralph, Apu or Mr Burns.
i have a spare Maggie

Need
Granpa
krusty
millhouse
ralph
chief wiggum
NSAmacky

I have Ned Flanders for trade, looking for: Homer, Bart, Lisa, Grandpa, … I have Ned Flanders for trade, looking for: Homer, Bart, Lisa, Grandpa, Krusty, Millhouse, Ralph, Apu or Mr Burns.

I have a Homer I would trade for your Ned. Is he all complete, as new, please?
hodsey77

I have a Homer I would trade for your Ned. Is he all complete, as new, … I have a Homer I would trade for your Ned. Is he all complete, as new, please?

Hi,
Yes he is as new, taken out of the packet and built. Please PM me your details and I'll reply with mine and send him out on Tuesday.
Thanks
NSAmacky

Hi,Yes he is as new, taken out of the packet and built. Please PM me your … Hi,Yes he is as new, taken out of the packet and built. Please PM me your details and I'll reply with mine and send him out on Tuesday.Thanks

Thanks, that's great. Homer as new too - have PM'd my details and I'll post on Tuesday too. Thanks a lot!
I have one Milhouse for trade

Looking for : Ned, Marge, Ralph, Itchy, Mr Burns, Krusty
Original Poster
No one after Ralph?
alexandertwilson

I have one Milhouse for tradeLooking for : Ned, Marge, Ralph, Itchy, Mr … I have one Milhouse for tradeLooking for : Ned, Marge, Ralph, Itchy, Mr Burns, Krusty

I Have Marge, be happy to swap for Milhouse, not even taken out the bag so obviously pristine, pm me if you would like to trade bud.
i just need Marge and Apu now for the full set.... anyone selling ?
Looking through I have......
2 x Marge
1 X Krusty
1 X Itchy (mouse)

I need, Milhouse, Mr Burns, Ned Flanders & Nelson, can post out 1st class on tuesday moring, just pop me a pm if interested fellow lego fiends

junkenstein, if I get no joy with trades ill send marge your way bud
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions