Groups
    EXPIRED

Lego Star Wars: Complete saga XBOX 360

Why is not cheap? Its been out for yonks and the indiana jones is really cheap but the star wars one is still like £18+ im trying to find it for my little brother for his birthday but i cant find it for under £15. Its really weird as its quite old.

Thanks

6 Comments

blanka;4595395

http://www.powerplaydirect.com/asp/itemdetails.asp?prodID=1508702&currsec=ga&refID=webgains&siteid=3766£16.59 deliverd. Best price m8.

Failing that check ebay. Have a few ending in 1 day. May be lucky there. (second hand though).

I have one for sale but can't relist until friday will be £10 del

dmissy13;4596184

I have one for sale but can't relist until friday will be £10 del

If OP does not want a 2nd hand one, please keep me in mind when you add this again

Chuckles1001;4597698

If OP does not want a 2nd hand one, please keep me in mind when you add … If OP does not want a 2nd hand one, please keep me in mind when you add this again

You can start a "Wanted" thread in the "For Sale/Trade" forum, then anyone can offer you one, whether they are waiting to relist or not.

thesaint;4597990

You can start a "Wanted" thread in the "For Sale/Trade" forum, then … You can start a "Wanted" thread in the "For Sale/Trade" forum, then anyone can offer you one, whether they are waiting to relist or not.

If you start a wanted pm me and i will offer in there you can see a pic on my locked thread:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best supermarket Disaronno?88
      2. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)11
      3. Sky34
      4. £1 O2 Priority Lunch is ending???44

See more discussions