Groups

Lego Star Wars figures

Hello,

Can anybody help?? My nephew is collecting lego star wars figures. I think they come in plastic packets. I had a look around a couple of shops but couldn't see them.

Does anybody know where to find them and how much they are?

Thanks!

5 Comments

They don't do a LEGO Star Wars minfigure collection in packets.............you can only get them with LEGO sets.

I think you mean these:

http://www.toyshoplondon.com/images/lego%20mini%20figures%20series%204%208804.jpg

There are 4 different series so far and you can buy them in a lot of places like Supermarkets, WH Smith, Toys 'r' Us and newsagents.

your best bet to accumulate star wars mini figures, is to buy the small £10 sets, usually come with 5 or so figures and a small space ship. they keep releasing different models and stock is low, some people i know buy these to sell the figures on ebay later when the set is discontinued.

amazon.co.uk/LEG…8-1

amazon.co.uk/LEG…8-3

amazon.co.uk/LEG…8-8

argos were doing those packets (non star wars) on 3 for 2, i stocked up last year for xmas stocking presents

Original Poster

Cheers guys. I had it in my mind that there were star wars packs, but they must have been from a set like you say or the packs above

WH SMiths have these all over the shop (in the Trafford Centre),
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION12
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card22

See more discussions