Groups

Lego Star Wars - Help Needed with what set to buy

Apart from many places are sold out of various sets like Boots.com for 3 for 2 for best deals,most is out of stock or sold out.
    I need help with buying don't know what to get,I'm not sure if to buy a few smaller sets or a bigger set. I've got about a budget of £50,so can get a few smaller items,2 medium sets or say 1 bigger set.
    He's got at moment a Anakin ship think it's Jedi starfighter not sure but it's mainly yellow and he's got a rebel scout speeder 7668.
    I don't really know what is best to get but got about £50 to spend as I know what to get his sister and her items come to about £50 and if I going get her I need get him to keep it fair.He is 9 so anything that's age 6+.

7 Comments

A-**-sda had a few sets that were about £10 instore. I dint think that was too bad considering the price off the stuff. The sets were small ships. Sainsbury have the same small sets. Maybe worth taking a look if you are near one!

Original Poster

leecroot;7197608

A-**-sda had a few sets that were about £10 instore. I dint think that … A-**-sda had a few sets that were about £10 instore. I dint think that was too bad considering the price off the stuff. The sets were small ships. Sainsbury have the same small sets. Maybe worth taking a look if you are near one!

I can pop into Sainsburys but I would rather buy online so any suggstions be good. I've asked him but he not interested in looking although it is what he wants.

tesco direct have a few sets in
    my son wanted lego city stuff but he saw this and said he would have this instead,same as lego city really but cheaper
    direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Original Poster

edjaned;7197778

tesco direct have a few sets inmy son wanted lego city stuff but he saw … tesco direct have a few sets inmy son wanted lego city stuff but he saw this and said he would have this instead,same as lego city really but cheaperhttp://direct.tesco.com/q/R.206-3697.aspx

Yeh Lego expensive,I just been looking at Hamleys and may order there as most theirs is in stock.
    I will take a look at Tesco Direct see what they got.

Original Poster

Have ordered a few bits at John Lewis.

Probably too late now but you could try offeroftheday and search for lego star wars - this will show you some of the items that have been discounted/on special offer.
    offeroftheday.co.uk/sea…ars

Original Poster

gari189;7199107

Probably too late now but you could try offeroftheday and search for lego … Probably too late now but you could try offeroftheday and search for lego star wars - this will show you some of the items that have been discounted/on special offer.http://www.offeroftheday.co.uk/search.asp?search=lego+star+wars

thanks 4 the tip.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352
      4. Spotify Family Premium share719

See more discussions