Lego Taj Mahal being re-released

Edited by:"F.D"Found 30th Oct 2017
Ever wanted the Lego Taj Mahal but didn't want to pay the £1500 price tag? Well now you can! Today, the Lego Group have announced they will re-release the Lego Taj Mahal for £299.99.

Here's the original:
2819875.jpg
and here's the re-release
2819875.jpgAbsolutely no difference. But I want to know where that extra piece is.

This set will be released November 27th.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

There is absolutely no difference you’re right. The image in the new one is the same image used for the old one

cue tumbleweed
32338473-BXDkF.jpg

oh well

edit oh man found a cute elephant gif an all
Edited by: "Wongy110" 30th Oct 2017

Why do you have to be two years older to use the new one?

New one has an extra piece too.

Would rather use that £300 for the ticket to go see it in person lol

KM43536 m ago

You should post that as a deal.

Destard11 m ago

You should post that as a deal.

No point. Not hard to fight flights for decent prices on Skyscanner. I checked and found London to Delhi for £330 something. Even if you pay £400, still better than paying for pieces of plastic. Life is all about experiences. Sometimes we forget how blessed we are are when it comes to air travel. I remember having breakfast in Africa and dinner at home at London. Over one hundred years ago people had to travel for weeks, even months at a time to get to where they wanna go. I went to Morocco and back for £19, what a time to be alive

KM43536 h, 37 m ago

No point. Not hard to fight flights for decent prices on Skyscanner. I …No point. Not hard to fight flights for decent prices on Skyscanner. I checked and found London to Delhi for £330 something. Even if you pay £400, still better than paying for pieces of plastic. Life is all about experiences. Sometimes we forget how blessed we are are when it comes to air travel. I remember having breakfast in Africa and dinner at home at London. Over one hundred years ago people had to travel for weeks, even months at a time to get to where they wanna go. I went to Morocco and back for £19, what a time to be alive

stuff the big flight web search sites, get a cheaper price from a small Indian flight agent

KM43536 h, 58 m ago

just not snacking on papadums, crisps and soft drinks while building it would save that moneym, if this doesn't do it cut over Starbucks for a year

Lego is just getting stupid or the people who buy it are.

Segata-Sanshiro12 h, 22 m ago

Lego is just getting stupid or the people who buy it are.

Original was £199.99 / $299.99 in 2008, new one is £299.99 / $369.99. So the actual usd price really hasn't gone up a massive deal, gbp has due to poor value of pound I guess.

MIDURIX4 m ago

Original was £199.99 / $299.99 in 2008, new one is £299.99 / $369.99. So t …Original was £199.99 / $299.99 in 2008, new one is £299.99 / $369.99. So the actual usd price really hasn't gone up a massive deal, gbp has due to poor value of pound I guess.

Anyone who spends £200 on a lego set is nuts

Segata-Sanshiro31st Oct

Anyone who spends £200 on a lego set is nuts

And that includes those that bought for £200 and sold for £1500?

sparkyIreland2 h, 57 m ago

And that includes those that bought for £200 and sold for £1500?

Two nuts don't make a right

Segata-Sanshiro2 h, 50 m ago

Two nuts don't make a right

Two nuts makes a full nut sack. Selling things for £1500 that cost £200 will eventually make you rich
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants