Lego The Simpsons House 71006 (available 1st February) for £179.99

Found 12th Jan 2014
This set is a must have for Lego collectors out there!
£179.99

BBC Confirmation: bbc.co.uk/new…823
Community Updates
MiscLegoSimpsons
23 Comments
Supermod
Thread moved to Misc as this isn't available yet to preorder. As for the £120 price, that was just using the US exchange rate but this is actually £179.99 from the Lego store.
This is a strategic move IMO as it opens the doors now for a Lego Simpsons console game series.
Original Poster
harlzter

This is a strategic move IMO as it opens the doors now for a Lego … This is a strategic move IMO as it opens the doors now for a Lego Simpsons console game series.

Well they have already got plans for a Simpsons minifigure series and also an episode of the Simpsons dedicated to Lego.
I knew it would be pricey but that's crazy.

Would have it for under £70. Minifigs I'll be all over though (as long as they're better than the ones in that set)
BargainHunter54321

also an episode of the Simpsons dedicated to Lego.

Again?

http://mikeydislikesit.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/blockoland.jpg
Banned
crazy price
The price isn't as bad as it looks when you see the amount of detail inside the house.

I'm not that keen on the look of most of the minifigures though as they've an odd sedated look about them.

John
Yeah, the figures do mostly look evily smug don't they?
Want....
That is awesome!
No deal this is the rrp, there needs to be an offer.
lisa looks like shes crapped herself after seeing price

quite a bit of detail but the rooms look cramped vs minifig size
Supply of these is very limited. I ordered my 2 just after midnight as they have just been released on sale to VIP members only. Even at RRP, this is a massive deal as you'll be doubling your money on eBay as soon as they are out of stock which won't be long.
sancho1983

I knew it would be pricey but that's crazy. Would have it for under £70. … I knew it would be pricey but that's crazy. Would have it for under £70. Minifigs I'll be all over though (as long as they're better than the ones in that set)

You'll be the loser, look at the prices on eBay as soon as they go OOS.
Look what I found on the argos website....
argos.co.uk/sta…htm
Where will the house be on sale once released
I ordered mine from the Lego website last week (I am a VIP member so had early access to it) and it got delivered on Saturday - a full week before the official release date! Still got my R2D2 model to build first though....
Original Poster
Helenlouise

Where will the house be on sale once released

It will be released on the Lego site first early February, then from what I heard released in places like Smyths and Toys R Us late in February.
alanlukeb1

Simpson lego outrage

15 pages?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YD8Na5Mv4oY/USZJ0T5RKQI/AAAAAAAADnU/5U871_OaqRE/s1600/Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg
not fair, far too expensive considering the 5000 piece sets where only £50-£100 more whys it cheaper in america as always? $179.99 aint that like £130
lego flanders lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants