Legoland annual pass - getting it cheaper once you get in

Found 14th May 2009
If I go to Legoland using a Tesco voucher, how much will I have to pay for an annual pass once I am there?

Thank you!

1. Misc
  2. Legoland
6 Comments

How about a Merlin annual pass, i would have thought that would have been a better option (assuming you can afford it)

Original Poster

greg_68;5207511

How about a Merlin annual pass, i would have thought that would have been … How about a Merlin annual pass, i would have thought that would have been a better option (assuming you can afford it)

Just bought 2 kids annual passes for Legoland for £10 each in the deal thread - now trying to find the cheapest way to get mine

So the Merllin one won't be necessary

But I remember that you can get the annual pass cheaper once you get in, just dont know how much

I believe you haver to have a 'normal' ticket to be able to get a annual pass once inside, as I believe they deduct off the cost of the ticket against the cost of an annual pass, go with the lastminute.com one if you can (expires 31st May)

I was there today and enquired about this, you need to have paid for a full price ticket (not tesco one) to be able to upgrade to an annual pass once inside the park, even then they charge you £35 for that.
So after paying £36 to get in, you still end up paying £71 for the annual pass, better off getting it elsewhere!

Original Poster

Thank you

Managed to get Tesco to swap my zoo vouchers for an annual pass, it arrived today :-D

Mrs.Z;5282154

Thank you :)Managed to get Tesco to swap my zoo vouchers for an annual … Thank you :)Managed to get Tesco to swap my zoo vouchers for an annual pass, it arrived today :-D

what exactly did you do- this sounds very interesting
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aliexpress - To be trusted?11
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…815
    3. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G918
    4. Driving anxiety.2734

See more discussions