Groups
    EXPIRED

Legoland discount/vouchers etc

Have been asked if there are any discounts or vouchers floating around that can be used for legoland windsor.

2 adults
    6yr old
    5yr old

Going next week

8 Comments

Original Poster

Best I can find (buyagift, lastminute.com, legoland website all the same) is £28.50 adult and £21.75 child

Hiya Kelly

I have 2 vouchers for "1 free entry with 1 full paying adult" if they are any good to you.
    They are from Tesco and need to be used by 31/10/10

Original Poster

That would be great if you are not going to use them, dont say cant be used august do they?

Just expires 31/10/10
    I will have to send them to you so just pm me your address

I think the free child per adult is the only voucher around at the mo, we were there monday and thats all we could find

Original Poster

nikkib123

Just expires 31/10/10I will have to send them to you so just pm me your … Just expires 31/10/10I will have to send them to you so just pm me your address

Done thanks

honeyb35

I think the free child per adult is the only voucher around at the mo, we … I think the free child per adult is the only voucher around at the mo, we were there monday and thats all we could find

Thanks

Always seem to be vouchers for these places everywhere, until you actually want one!

I have posted them by the way, so hopefully the will get there before they need them, you never know with the postal service!!!

Original Poster

nikkib123

I have posted them by the way, so hopefully the will get there before … I have posted them by the way, so hopefully the will get there before they need them, you never know with the postal service!!!:D

Lol, might just get them before they expire! You did say october didnt you
    Edited by: "kelly_o_fanatic" 20th Aug 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions