Groups

LegoLand or Chessington Discount coupons

Hey,
    My older sister and her friends is looking to take there kids to legoland or chessington (preferably legoland) tomorrow
    there will be 2 adults, 1 12year old, 3 children between 5 and 10 and 1 2year old

do you know of any vouchers etc, cant find any on here
    all the ones i find are 2 for 1 adults

thansk for the help

7 Comments

Banned

pics of your sister please.

NCT deal posted on here within the last week with printable money off vouchers if not you know the freebie mags they dish out at school like families, primary times etc. they normally have vouchers in there but first check NCT post on here - you should at least get some free kids vouchers!!! hope the weather is good tomorrow for them and for me got a football tournament with my youngest!!!!

Savings on Legoland entrance through NCT - Adults £18.50, Child £16.50, Children under 3 go free! POSTED TWO WEEKS AGO JUST LOOKED FOR YOU JUST TYPE IN NCT IN SEARCH!!! HOPE THIS SAVES SOME MONEY!!!

Original Poster

juliesbargains;6149987

Savings on Legoland entrance through NCT - Adults £18.50, Child £16.50, C … Savings on Legoland entrance through NCT - Adults £18.50, Child £16.50, Children under 3 go free! POSTED TWO WEEKS AGO JUST LOOKED FOR YOU JUST TYPE IN NCT IN SEARCH!!! HOPE THIS SAVES SOME MONEY!!!

Thanks, missed that :oops:
    do you know of any cheaper ones?

hello again babe - have a look on lastminute.com their tickets are a lot cheaper and obviously you book online and get in quick when you get to legoland as you print off tickets at home then scan them at legoland looks quite a big saving on adults and kids!!!:)

Original Poster

that NCT thing is cheaper, thanks for the help
    i added rep
    good night

thank you babe - hope your sister has a brill time!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767341
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047130
      3. What would be HELL to you?2632
      4. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345660

See more discussions