Legoland Sunday September 23rd - cheapest way to get 2 tickets!

Found 25th Jun
After some advice please...our family of 4 is going to Legoland on Sunday September 23rd. I got 2 tickets through Sun Savers, what is the cheapest option to get the remaining two please?

Buying in advance from the Legoland website direct would be:
£37 x 2 = £74

Using a Kelloggs Grown Ups Go Free voucher would be full gate price for 1 ticket:
£52

We have £7 of Clubcard tokens which will convert to £21 off admission - can these be used as well as the Grown Ups Go Free voucher on the gate (I doubt it!)?

Ebay seem to have the Sun Savers tickets for £26 a pair - don't know if I trust them though or if people will sell the code multiple times and I'll just end up having to pay again on the gate!

Anyone know of any cheaper options, or is the Grown Ups Go Free route the way to go (in which case I need to find a code)!!!!

Thanks for reading and for any help you can offer
Community Updates
AskTheme Park
3 Comments
Was going to say you can normally get 2 for 1, we were on way to the sealife centre and googled offers, saw walkers were doing 2 for 1, stopped at a newsagents, bought a bag of quavers and saved £18.
Got tickets from The Times offer, 2 for £13.50, so that's all of us sorted for the day now

Thanks for your help and suggestions though
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants