Groups

legoland vouchers?

Does anyone know where I can get vouchers for legoland please?? Rather desperate as the ones i have ( quavers, newspaper and tesco ) Say they do not except them during August. I have tryed ringing and no luck
    manythanks in advance

8 Comments

I have a couple of 1child goes free with a paying adult vouchers if you want them. Can post 1st class and can be used anytime

Original Poster

choc1969;2741196

I have a couple of 1child goes free with a paying adult vouchers if you … I have a couple of 1child goes free with a paying adult vouchers if you want them. Can post 1st class and can be used anytime

Oh thanks you are a gem how will I get stamp money to you

don't worry about it, not going to use so rather not waste, pm your address and i'll pop in post in the morning

i have donated one on Taz's charity thread for 1 child go free with a paying adult this is valid in august and don't expire until June 2009. Taz has it up for £7 which is a bargain as child entry is £26

Here is link to discount site I have a book for

invitationbook.co.uk/08b…=08

If you see any other days out vouchers you'd like on the site, let me know.

I have postd this before, know anyone who shops at tesco's. the vouchers 2 for 1 are accepted.

Just been shopping at tesco and brought bumper pack of quavers, on the rapper is a get in free voucher with one payer.

katie n lee;2741620

Just been shopping at tesco and brought bumper pack of quavers, on the … Just been shopping at tesco and brought bumper pack of quavers, on the rapper is a get in free voucher with one payer.

i think you' ll find NOT valid for august
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7321390
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553816
      3. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards22
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814508

See more discussions