Found 27th Feb 2010
*SPOILERS* IN THREAD

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Blue"]bBLUE ARMY[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/153/421453~Leicester-City-FC-Foxes-Posters.jpg

Original Poster

[COLOR=blue]3-0 to Leicester[/COLOR]

In before t0mm. Nevermind t0mm! Go Notts 5-0!:-D

Thanks Leicester

TOON ARMY going up

Banned

Up the Forest.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7969886

thisisnottingham.co.uk/new…tml
NEP

The Magpies' new owner Ray Trew claims they never invested a penny into … The Magpies' new owner Ray Trew claims they never invested a penny into the club – but took cash out of it.

chin up gav, it's not every day your local team gets scammed by a group of conman :lol:

i'll see you on trent bridge when you're collecting money again to survive? :friends:

P.S havent found that stick yet!

t0mm;7970057

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/news/Notts-police-look-accounts/article-1860532-detail/article.htmlchin up gav, it's not every day your local team gets scammed by a group of conman :lol:i'll see you on trent bridge when you're collecting money again to survive? :friends:P.S havent found that stick yet!

Just hope Nigel Doughty recalls his £47m loans and the city council make you pay for the Trent end.:roll:

A ]link for you. :-D

Yes still on the look for ram, if you dont find it over the weekend I'll head down the ebay route

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7970251

Just hope Nigel Doughty recalls his £47m loans and the city council make … Just hope Nigel Doughty recalls his £47m loans and the city council make you pay for the Trent end.:roll:A ]link for you. :-DYes still on the look for ram, if you dont find it over the weekend I'll head down the ebay route

:lol: won't happen but you pies can dream:-D

i was at that game, was funny, the 'richest' club one day to the poorest the next

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7969886

Hope you stay in the league - HUFC don't have debts :-D

think;7969884

[COLOR=blue]3-0 to Leicester[/COLOR]

:thumbsup:

love it, makes up a little for the tonking we got in Dec!

Original Poster

Bluearmy01;7970348

:thumbsup:love it, makes up a little for the tonking we got in Dec!

yep...and Leicester have the form to push for 2nd spot... Forest on the other hand are on the slippery slope:whistling:

Happy Days

brap brap we killing it brap (Leicester fan here)

aardvarking;7970328

Hope you stay in the league - HUFC don't have debts :-D

Even if we went bust and got hit by the maximum 30 points we wouldn't be bottom! :-D

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7970956

Even if we went bust and got hit by the maximum 30 points we wouldn't be … Even if we went bust and got hit by the maximum 30 points we wouldn't be bottom! :-D

Maybe not this year...and when Kaspar leaves (as Sol did)....? and the other £3k+ per week?

let's be fair - you are the portsmouth of the lower divisions :thumbsup:

shoulda said - no hate

Banned

How is this spoiling?
I suppose I should praise you for comming to England and learning the language but as you don't really understand it I feel I cannot.

Pluun;7971829

How is this spoiling?I suppose I should praise you for comming to England … How is this spoiling?I suppose I should praise you for comming to England and learning the language but as you don't really understand it I feel I cannot.

comming?

Banned

t0mm;7971955

comming?

a group of conman ????

A closed mouth avoids your foot.:thumbsup:

Pluun;7971993

a group of conman ????A closed mouth avoids your foot.:thumbsup:

I'm not the one trying to insult someone's poor choice of words with a mistake and spelling 'coming' wrong. I was just showing you that you're not perfect neither, oh and my spelling isn't perfect neither thank you for pointing my mistake out :thumbsup:

Banned

t0mm;7972481

I'm not the one trying to insult someone's poor choice of words with a … I'm not the one trying to insult someone's poor choice of words with a mistake and spelling 'coming' wrong. I was just showing you that you're not perfect neither, oh and my spelling isn't perfect neither thank you for pointing my mistake out :thumbsup:

Please direct any complaints about my spelling to "Dragon Naturally Speaking" my voice recognition software.

I refer you once again to my previous comment re your foot in mouth problem.

Pluun;7972628

Please direct any complaints about my spelling to "Dragon Naturally … Please direct any complaints about my spelling to "Dragon Naturally Speaking" my voice recognition software.I refer you once again to my previous comment re your foot in mouth problem.

If you say so :). I take it you're the new F&F?

Original Poster

Last comment

3-0 end of
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769528
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114653
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535
    4. word association Game74244927

See more discussions