Found 8th Apr 2009
Hi, does anyone know where you can get discounted Lelli Kelly shoes (or does anyone have some they are selling?!). My daughter really really wants some but no way I am paying £45!! She is about a size 9.5 - 10. Thanks, Kate

11 Comments

wow massive feet for a littel girl! i have only size 8!

Original Poster

Hi - junior size 9.5 -10 - she's only 4 (should have made that clear!!!) :-D

She's bothered about shoes at 4 years of age,oh my, Imelda Marcos eat your heart out..lol

Original Poster

I know - it's ridiculous - I've never seen her so excited. But won't be getting any at £45!!!

deb8z;4862235

She's bothered about shoes at 4 years of age,oh my, Imelda Marcos eat … She's bothered about shoes at 4 years of age,oh my, Imelda Marcos eat your heart out..lol

Yeah she might even end up having a shoe as an avi one day! :whistling:

OP, might be limited sizes, but this site has some for £25. I'm guessing there's a delivery charge too.

charlesclinkard.co.uk/sho…gle

The price of kids shoes is silly. Especially when they grow out of them in two months! We normally wait for a Clarks sale and stock up! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thank you - I always get her shoes half price at Clarks too - mad prices unless in the sale. I don't think I have ever paid full price for her shoes - I wouldn't mind if she didn't grow out of them so quickly!

Trickyjabs;4862413

Yeah she might even end up having a shoe as an avi one day! :whistling:

Its coz i can't wear them,i'm gutted,they are a tad too big so i'm saving them as bedroom shoes:whistling:

ebay, have good deals it just depends if you want to buy off there,

Try ebay, got lots of buy it now on Lelli Kellys. Best thing is to try some on her first to get size as they do come up rather small
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming3258
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769661
    3. Which wall design do you like best?1321
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428714680

See more discussions