Lemmings FREE on the Microsoft store

Posted 19th Mar
Probably the GREATEST GAME EVER, and it's FREE.

Well, it should kill a few hours whilst in self isolation.

hotukdeals.com/dea…dit
Community Updates

Groups

14 Comments
Amazing game! I spent far too long on this in 1993! Heat
mkpianist19/03/2020 12:50

Amazing game! I spent far too long on this in 1993! Heat

I bought it for the SNES last week and forgot how good it was!
Great game even better when it’s free heat added
Probably unauthorised port?
Reviews don't look great, probably better playing the original through an emulator.
Yeah the new ones are dog turd
Lemmings is one of my favourite games ever. The original is definitely the best though the computer only Oh NO More Lemmings and Lemmings 2 aren't bad.

Although computer versions have the benefit of mouse control (which is definitely best for this type of game, I always preferred the Sega Megadrive version at the time. I believe it had the most levels of any version out there at 200 (180 single player plus 20 2 player), most other versions only had 140 at most (120 single player + 20 2 player).

I read somewhere that someone had made an unofficial version of Lemmings that combined practically every Lemmings level ever made (think there was over 400 total), would love to play that but I can't remember the link and don't know if it's still a thing....
Where did the link to this go?!
Muyhee19/03/2020 20:10

Where did the link to this go?!

almost certainly went because it wasn't an authorised port.
Actual download is still available though!
LET'S GO!
jsty310520/03/2020 11:30

almost certainly went because it wasn't an authorised port. Actual …almost certainly went because it wasn't an authorised port. Actual download is still available though!

Yeah, found it on microsoft store website, thanks.
jsty310520/03/2020 11:30

almost certainly went because it wasn't an authorised port. Actual …almost certainly went because it wasn't an authorised port. Actual download is still available though!

Thank you for your recent post "Lemmings FREE on the Microsoft store". We have moved this across to our Discussions section. In an effort to improve our deal content quality we have decided that all permanent offers should only be shared in Discussions.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants