Lemon Fanta discontinued. What’s even the point of going on holiday?

Found 29th Jun
I woke up to some sad news today that I will never be able to drink lemon Fanta on holiday again. I don’t even drink fizzy drinks but when I’m on holiday I love lemon Fanta. #RIPFantaLemon
Community Updates
36 Comments
WHAT! This drink is holiday what the hell
Loads better flavours available in Japan they do white peach flavour bloody amazing lol
deleted1315437
All is lost.
This is the end Of days
Just don't go on Holiday to the US. You can still get it in Benidorm.
@jayonline85

"I woke up to some sad news today that I will never be able to drink lemon Fanta on holiday again. I don’t even drink fizzy drinks but when I’m on holiday I love lemon Fanta. #RIPFantaLemon"

Don't feel bitter. You don't even drink fizzy drinks, except when you do.
Ash_Talsma35 m ago

Loads better flavours available in Japan they do white peach flavour …Loads better flavours available in Japan they do white peach flavour bloody amazing lol

had some of this last time i was in japan nice and cheap in DONQI

34180993-6O0Vr.jpg
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 29th Jun
I was gutted when they stopped selling it in zero lemon, used to go down great in summer with loads of ice and gin.
What am I gonna mix my Vodka with now?
Calm down everyone! It’s only in the States it’s been discontinued!
It's not
Only in the USA.
Their standard response read: "Although Fanta Lemon is still not available in the US, it has not been discontinued elsewhere! We apologize for the confusion."

So it appears it was all a storm in a teacup - or rather, a long, slim glass with some ice and Fanta Lemon in it.
Fanta "Icy Lemon" from the canteen vending machine in school was da bomb.
All is not lost! Give Ugly Drinks Lemon & Lime a try: uglydrinks.com no sugar or sweeteners 😋
IT’S ONLY DISCONTINUED IN THE USA NOT THE UK

joe.co.uk/lif…996
We have Lemon Fanta for 99p a can. Worth buying?
Oh, Google says it isn't discontinued in the UK
ImLuffinIt20 m ago

TAZMANUK38 m ago

Their standard response read: "Although Fanta Lemon is still not available …Their standard response read: "Although Fanta Lemon is still not available in the US, it has not been discontinued elsewhere! We apologize for the confusion."So it appears it was all a storm in a teacup - or rather, a long, slim glass with some ice and Fanta Lemon in it.

Kumayl_Jetha25 m ago

IT’S ONLY DISCONTINUED IN THE USA NOT THE U …IT’S ONLY DISCONTINUED IN THE USA NOT THE UKhttps://www.joe.co.uk/life/fanta-lemon-officially-lives-uk-186996

ImLuffinIt20 m ago

Phew! Thanks for clearing-up the confusion. Do you feel like a Lemon now?
It's the only one from all of Cokes range that I've never seen discounted or even price marked bottles.
Edited by: "Guan" 29th Jun
If I could share a pic, I'd show you 7 variations found in Hastings.
34184697-Nsl77.jpgFound the pic and realised it's Mirinda haha.
I loved lemon Fanta till they started using sweetners. I now drink Lemon Sanpellegrino, home bargains sells them 49p a can.
RossD894 h, 34 m ago

Fanta lemon...

Yeah..... Just like a Bannana and Salt And Vinegar Walkers crisp sandwich- don’t knock it till you try it!
Edited by: "ASongOfFireAndIce" 29th Jun
ASongOfFireAndIce29th Jun

Yeah..... Just like a Bannana and Salt And Vinegar Walkers crisp sandwich- …Yeah..... Just like a Bannana and Salt And Vinegar Walkers crisp sandwich- don’t knock it till you try it!

34186123-aQ8JZ.jpg
Exactly
ASongOfFireAndIce29th Jun

Yeah..... Just like a Bannana and Salt And Vinegar Walkers crisp sandwich- …Yeah..... Just like a Bannana and Salt And Vinegar Walkers crisp sandwich- don’t knock it till you try it!

I'm not judging, I was answering your question

Cloudy lemonade with vodka is where it's at
RossD898 m ago

I'm not judging, I was answering your question Cloudy lemonade with …I'm not judging, I was answering your question Cloudy lemonade with vodka is where it's at

Oh looool apologies I’m partial to experimenting rum and Dr Pepper , had a new one in St Ives last week -Turbo Shandy- Gin and Real Ale over Slush in the heat was so good!
slum it in lidl and get some cloudy lemonade for 44p for 2L
Fanta lemon isn't anything special on holiday, maybe in Turkey in the late 80's but its been in the UK and every other country I have ever visited for a long time.
"Fortunately for lovers of the citrus beverage, it seems the tweet from Fanta was a terrible mistake.

Fanta assured distraught drinkers that while its Lemon flavour isn’t available in the US – it wasn’t before – it hasn’t been axed anywhere else.

Although it’s not clear how the misinformation arose, Fanta has been responding individually to its concerned patrons apologising for the confusion.

The clarifying tweet reads: “While Fanta Lemon is still not available in the US, it has not been discontinued elsewhere! We apologize for any confusion.”
Edited by: "gillsypop" 30th Jun
Infractionboi29th Jun

had some of this last time i was in japan nice and cheap in DONQI [Image]

I see you didn't include in that picture the very short-lived guava flavour.
Espana 92 i lived on the stuff! A sad day for mankind
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants