Lending my account to someone on here for the competition

Banned
Is it okay let someone I trust login to my account on here to enter the competition for me while I'm on holiday for a week?

16 Comments

lol for a chance to win £2.50 upwards of Zavvi vouchers?

i told you not to tell anyone!

I think Pablo got banned for that

eeekkkk might recognise their computer i.p if they already have a hotuk membership. cant see it being a problem if they don't although it might be now u told them...lol... however it would be no different to you going away and loggin in off another comp.

Original Poster Banned

superskilly;6387421

eeekkkk might recognise their computer i.p if they already have a hotuk … eeekkkk might recognise their computer i.p if they already have a hotuk membership. cant see it being a problem if they don't although it might be now u told them...lol... however it would be no different to you going away and loggin in off another comp.

I'm sure it would be along the lines of let the mods know before hand :thinking:

I'll do it....but split the winnings 90:10?

Original Poster Banned

DarkKnight;6387561

I'll do it....but split the winnings 90:10?

nah don't trust you....I was thinking about lending it to Sassie.

lumoruk;6387582

nah don't trust you....I was thinking about lending it to Sassie.

Don't trust me? even the Queen of England trusts me with the Crown Jewels brah

Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6387392

lol for a chance to win £2.50 upwards of Zavvi vouchers?

you had me at lol

oh wait! ur hubby came on a couple of weeks ago!

i was thinking the same i go on my holiday sat morning, but i might log in everyday at the local internet cafe just to say hi to hukds everyday lol

Original Poster Banned

DarkKnight;6387599

Don't trust me? even the Queen of England trusts me with the Crown Jewels … Don't trust me? even the Queen of England trusts me with the Crown Jewels brah

You're a Yeoman?

ilovepink;6387610

i was thinking the same i go on my holiday sat morning, but i might log … i was thinking the same i go on my holiday sat morning, but i might log in everyday at the local internet cafe just to say hi to hukds everyday lol and sending postcards to Darkknight

Wow thanks :-D

lumoruk;6387620

You're a Yeoman?

Yo man:thumbsup:

DarkKnight;6387634

Wow thanks :-D

ooooo nice edit lol

bykergrove;6387603

you had me at loloh wait! ur hubby came on a couple of weeks ago!

Yes I know,also he wasn't my hubby,we were never married.

I hope you're joking :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    3. What an absolute disgrace2150
    4. GOT Leaks again416

See more discussions