LENOVO 320s or Inspiron 15 - 5567

Found 25th JanEdited by:"Adam_90"
Hello,

I'm not very tech savvy when it comes to laptops but I just want your opinions please.

Basically I need a new laptop and I the Lenovo 320s (£329.99) i3, 4GB Ram version
currys.co.uk/gbu…tml seems decent value.

However a Dell Outlet deal has threw in a curve-ball. I have just ordered the Dell with the below specs for £427 just want peoples thoughts as to whether I should cancel the Dell order in favour of the Lenovo or is the Dell a good deal?

Dell Specs below:

Inspiron 15 - 5567
8X DVD+/- RW Drive
16GB (1x16GB) 2400MHz SDRAM DDR4 Non-ECC
4GB AMD Radeon R7 M44x
256GB 2.5 inch SATA Class 20 Solid State Drive
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-7500U (2 Core, 4MB Cache, up to 3.5 GHz,15W)
15.6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Non-Touch Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display

Please note the Dell is apparently a 'scratch and dent' from the outlet.

I'm not overly fussed on screen size or gaming (apart from Football Manager 2018).

I'd appreciate peoples thoughts and help thank you
Community Updates
AskElectronics
5 Comments
Keep the Dell if you're happy with it.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 25th Jan
Very good price for the Dell. I'd keep it. Much better laptop than the Lenovo.
If you are not savvy with computers, then the £330 one is the superior buy. i3-7100U has a passmark of 3781 which means that it is 2x more pwerful than that of the minimum required to use the Features upgrade of Windows 10.
splender1 h, 43 m ago

If you are not savvy with computers, then the £330 one is the superior …If you are not savvy with computers, then the £330 one is the superior buy. i3-7100U has a passmark of 3781 which means that it is 2x more pwerful than that of the minimum required to use the Features upgrade of Windows 10.

True. The spec of the Dell seems fantastic for an extra £95 wouldn't it be pretty future proof?
Adam_901 h, 18 m ago

True. The spec of the Dell seems fantastic for an extra £95 wouldn't it be …True. The spec of the Dell seems fantastic for an extra £95 wouldn't it be pretty future proof?

Future proof in what specifcally? For example,
for Microsoft Office future proofing , there is none for hardware that I am aware of, for that hardware for at least a decade.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants