LENOVO Ideapad Y910 OR BUY A HOUSE - £119,498.80 @ Lenovo

Found 1st Jan
OVERPRICED OR IS IT REALLY COSTING THAT MUCH I WILL RATHER BUY A HOUSE

Power, Refined
The new standard for PC performance has arrived with Intel® 6th Gen Core™ i Series processors. This blazing-fast, feature-packed processor family with built-in security is ready to take your productivity, creativity, and gaming to the next level. And if you're a serious gamer, you'll be pleased to know that 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i Series processors can be overclocked – enabling you to fine-tune the Ideapad Y910 for the ultimate PC gaming experience.

Graphics as Dedicated as You Are
When going toe-to-toe with rivals, you can't afford to be second best – why lose precious seconds of reaction time to stuttering graphics when you have an option for a discrete graphics card with its own dedicated processor chip? NVIDIA® GeForce® discrete graphics and G-Sync technology can make every frame sharper and smoother – giving you a serious competitive edge.

See Your Weapon as Clearly as You See Your Enemy
With distinctive red swappable WASD keys and customizable multi-color lighting settings, the Ideapad Y910's mechanical backlit keyboard lets you game with greater accuracy – even in the dark.

www3.lenovo.com/gb/…BUK
Community Updates
12 Comments
Deal of the Millenium
semonio37 s ago

Deal of the Millenium

lol i was shocked too see the price
That is a perfectly appropriate price for a laptop... relative to the house prices in London
Mis-price but I think they might honour this one.
Bought 3 for ebay! Bargain
Life without a glitch is boring.. T. T... Missed the doorbell glitch.. Need more glitch... Want more glitch.
Maybe I should suggest these prices to Apple and earn myself a million or two.
Call it something like "Apple Entertainment Centre"
Just put an Apple logo on it and watch these fly out of the door
I wish I could buy a house for £100,000.... Need £500,000 for a small flat.
nascent1 m ago

I wish I could buy a house for £100,000.... Need £500,000 for a small f …I wish I could buy a house for £100,000.... Need £500,000 for a small flat.

where you live mate 🙈🙈
johnsaab120 m ago

where you live mate 🙈🙈

In a tent by the sounds of it!
32965484-0GxUa.jpg
Saved for posterity
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants