Lenovo Moto phone repairs?

4 replies
Found 17th Nov 2016
Sim card slot on Moto E stopped registering sims.. admittedly I did use an adaptor with one SIM. I also cracked the screen (after 15 minutes of use!). i have sent the phone to the repair centre, but am guessing they won't cover the fix. Any idea how much it will cost? I only paid 35 for the phone...

4 Comments

I believe the repairs will exceed the phone value if done by Lenovo.

I had the exact same issue with a Moto G cracked screen and broken sim reader, the quote came back for £65 for the repair. I refused and they told me £15 for them to send the broken phone back to me so i just let them 'recycle' it.

Original Poster

acholmes2000

I had the exact same issue with a Moto G cracked screen and broken sim … I had the exact same issue with a Moto G cracked screen and broken sim reader, the quote came back for £65 for the repair. I refused and they told me £15 for them to send the broken phone back to me so i just let them 'recycle' it.

Thanks, shoddy merch. I am reluctant to buy moto again, Lenovo are cheapskates.

Edited by: "espirit77" 18th Nov 2016

espirit77

Thanks, shoddy merch. I am reluctant to buy moto again, Lenovo are … Thanks, shoddy merch. I am reluctant to buy moto again, Lenovo are cheapskates.

I feel exactly the same, I was a very loyal Motorola customer and my very first mobile was a 3788 back in the day. Since the Lenovo takeover they have become terrible at customer service such a shame Google sold them off.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    2. Computer upgrades89
    3. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    4. Whey protien629

See more discussions