Lenovo P2 Screen

Found 29th Mar 2017
Broke the screen last week. Any ideas where i can get it repaired from. Cant seem to find anywhere to fix it. Its a very popular model but no one seems to know where i can get it fixed from as parts cant be sourced. Is there any lenovo repair or service center near birmingham. Thanks

10 Comments

You're best off sending it to Lenovo to get it fixed as an OOW. You can't even get a decent range of screen protectors or cases for the P2 so there's next to no chance of finding a repairer, outside of Lenovo themselves. The downside of course is that it could cost you over £100 for a new screen, which is approaching the actual cost of the entire handset.

gonna be hard to find a screen.. try finding a used phone on eBay or as the above post says send it to lenovo

I've just looked and mine is covered on my bank account for accidental damage, still a £75 excess though. You don't have any insurance attached to an account or household policy that would cover you by any chance? Mine will replace if they can't fix as well.

Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 29th Mar 2017

Hi refix, do let me know if you come across any solutions. I have the same problem, I'm in central london and I tried two mobile repair shops, both said their suppliers dont have the screens. And sending off to lenovo isn't really a great option, as the cost will be high, and would be without a phone for who knows how long

Any news, mine just broke from a short drop?

Original Poster

locktheworldout

Any news, mine just broke from a short drop?

I couldnt find anywhere to fix it. Mines still broken.
Seems like u have to contact lenovo as no other shop can get the parts for this phone.

Costs about £114-118 to fix and not worth it.Mine is just sitting in its box till screens drop to at least £80.

The screens are extremely fragile and would have got another brand had i known the cost of replacement screens.If you still have a working phone i suggest you get a armoured case from another phone with similiar dimensions as the ones for the phone are rubbish.

Mine has just broken as well. A very small crack but annoying. Dropped from about 2 foot onto carpet. So disappointed with this. And nowhere to fix. Let me know if you find anywhere, I live in Birmingham. I will get it done with Lenovo but such a nightmare.

Same issue unfortunately, great phone but weak glass. Please let us know if anyone has better luck..

Shame i thought i was unlucky but tbh the screen is poo poo. You can get from aliexpress for around £90 and luckily it's not hard to replace but don't fancy another cracked screen
Post a comment
@
    Text