Lenovo p3 phone?

Found 14th JulEdited by:"SOUTHWALES"
Hi, I have a Lenovo p2 which is an excellent phone and the best £200 I have ever spent, will we ever see the release of a Lenovo p3 as I would definitely upgrade. Guessing my p2 will not last forever and at the moment can not see anything I could replace it with should it ever break or get damaged.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Would too be looking for a good battery life phone, I work in IT and have emails and messages buzzing to my watch all day, always have to charge by 6pm
I waited and waited...and waited for a P3....Lenovo have now announced all their phones for 2018 and no sign of a P3.

So I replaced mine with a Vernee X and apart from a distinct lack of updates recently (no word on the promised Oreo update) the phone is brilliant. Fast, well built and battery life even puts the P2 to shame....

Dual Sim
18:9 FHD+ screen
8 core Helio P23 (as fast as the midrange snapdragon's)
6Gb Ram
128 Gb storage
ok camera's (better than P2 anyway)
6200Mah battery!

vernee.cc/pro…-x/

£300 ish from Amazon Uk
£180ish from Gearbest/AliExpress.

I also work in IT, and am a heavy phone user...I usually see 3 days heavy usage battery life , 4-5 days lighter use...
Edited by: "Uridium" 14th Jul
Uridium14th Jul

I waited and waited...and waited for a P3....Lenovo have now announced all …I waited and waited...and waited for a P3....Lenovo have now announced all their phones for 2018 and no sign of a P3.So I replaced mine with a Vernee X and apart from a distinct lack of updates recently (no word on the promised Oreo update) the phone is brilliant. Fast, well built and battery life even puts the P2 to shame....Dual Sim18:9 FHD+ screen8 core Helio P23 (as fast as the midrange snapdragon's)6Gb Ram128 Gb storageok camera's (better than P2 anyway)6200Mah battery!http://vernee.cc/products/vernee-x/£300 ish from Amazon Uk£180ish from Gearbest/AliExpress.I also work in IT, and am a heavy phone user...I usually see 3 days heavy usage battery life , 4-5 days lighter use...

It is a global ROM?
Yes it was a UK Rom....Near stock android with a very light skin. Sadly I had to return my Vernee X though due to an overheating issue. Hopefully was just a one off as it was a great phone.

Couldn't wait for a replacement to come from China so now using a Xiaomi RedMi Note 5. Battery not quit eup to the Vernee X standard but still a great phone and I'm happy with the replacement.
Edited by: "Uridium" 6th Aug
The Lenovo P30 has just been announced. Could this be the successor to the P2? The phone is clearly based on the iPhone X and is only available in China for now. The huge battery of the P2 has gone, sadly.
aswiseman19 m ago

The Lenovo P30 has just been announced. Could this be the successor to the …The Lenovo P30 has just been announced. Could this be the successor to the P2? The phone is clearly based on the iPhone X and is only available in China for now. The huge battery of the P2 has gone, sadly.

Argh so no true successor then if the battery has gone
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants