Groups
    EXPIRED

Lenovo S12

Saveonlaptops are selling the lenovo S12 ion for £199, would this be good enough to run basic midi programs, my old athlon 3800 system has died and was thinking of having a portable unit instead of replacing motherboard/cpu.

4 Comments

hotukdeals.com/dea…09/
    posted this here. many guys sharing ideas and buying it already... Me too posted the deal and bought it already.. can discuss there.

MODS. can delete or merge this to existing thread.

Edit: Oh miss read this, it should run most programs well enough, also consider these: saveonlaptops.co.uk/len…o-u

Edited by: "mkins99" 28th Dec 2010

Yup these are also well built. But I considered S12 as they are light and good batttery( 6hrs minimum) and can do every thing you expect them to deliver

daitasri

Yup these are also well built. But I considered S12 as they are light and … Yup these are also well built. But I considered S12 as they are light and good batttery( 6hrs minimum) and can do every thing you expect them to deliver

Yeah Lenovo's build quality is great. The ideapad is the lower end of its products, if you want the real deal you get a thinkpad Still these are built to last.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. [Solved] How to use openreach modem with Asus RT-AC68U?526
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?33
      3. Nike Apple Watch 42mm23
      4. Help choosing an Android box please.55

See more discussions