Lenovo Star Wars Jedi Challenges compatible phones.

Posted 22nd Nov
I am sure some of you must have bought the Lenovo Star Wars Jedi Challenges for around the £30 mark. Can any one recommend a cheapish android phone for the unit. Bought for a present but want to include a phone (even a refurb/second hand) that will work properly with it. There is a list on Lenovo site but I assume there are other phones that will work with this unit that don't cost the earth. Any help would be appreciated.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
lenovo.com/gb/…ges

Compatible smartphone requiredStar Wars: Jedi Challenges is a smartphone-powered experience compatible with select Android and iOS devices.

For use with: iPhone® Xs, iPhone® Xs Max, iPhone® X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6. Samsung Galaxy S9, S8, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel, Moto Z2 Force, Moto Z, LG G6. Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro, Nova 2S, Xiaomi MIX2, Sony Xperia XZ1

Additional devices will be added to the above list soon. Check back here for updates.
Haircut_10022/11/2019 15:01

https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/jedichallenges#compatibilityCompatible …https://www.lenovo.com/gb/en/jedichallenges#compatibilityCompatible smartphone requiredStar Wars: Jedi Challenges is a smartphone-powered experience compatible with select Android and iOS devices.For use with: iPhone® Xs, iPhone® Xs Max, iPhone® X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6. Samsung Galaxy S9, S8, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Google Pixel XL, Google Pixel, Moto Z2 Force, Moto Z, LG G6. Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro, Nova 2S, Xiaomi MIX2, Sony Xperia XZ1Additional devices will be added to the above list soon. Check back here for updates.

Yes I saw the list on Lenovo site, just wondered if anyone has managed to use a cheaper android phone and got it to work.
Edited by: "rav4cas" 22nd Nov
Out of stock damn
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants